Current time: 20-Apr-24, 06:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Questions regarding this cheat
08-Dec-20, 18:57
I was wondering if I am able to request a special build as I am currently running UnRaid as a main operating system while virtualizing my windows system for gaming and what not, but i saw that running this cheat in a VM results in a ban..

Also is the leaguemode offer still on as I was a long term subscriber to leaguemode as well.
08-Dec-20, 19:33
Interresting I haven't heard of unraid, give me pls a 12-24 hours to think about if there is anything I can do. But current answer will be that our VM detection is from way back, and I think we might not need it anymore with all the other precautions we have in place. VM tech in hardware nowadays also makes VM's very viable for cross-os gaming, so maybe I should remove the VM check. Let me think about it for a bit.
20-Dec-20, 18:17
(08-Dec-20 19:33)Menalix Wrote:  Interresting I haven't heard of unraid, give me pls a 12-24 hours to think about if there is anything I can do. But current answer will be that our VM detection is from way back, and I think we might not need it anymore with all the other precautions we have in place. VM tech in hardware nowadays also makes VM's very viable for cross-os gaming, so maybe I should remove the VM check. Let me think about it for a bit.

Any updates regarding this as im currently using a temporary system to game on awaiting your reply.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)