Current time: 18-Apr-24, 12:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Database reverted to 3-day old copy, due to a mishappening. Please re-create your user if it's gone, and make a payment issue to get upgraded. Cheat settings from last 3-days is lost as well. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Everything should sorted out by 23:00 GMT+1, and affected customers will get 1-week extra added to their sub.
Long time member thinking about returning
10-Dec-20, 08:48
I have been on here since 2014 then took a break from cheating but when was the last detection?
10-Dec-20, 08:57
10-Dec-20, 10:15
January 4 and 10, 2017.

Valve started accumulating bans prior to January 4 usually they spend 2-4 weeks doing this. On the Janaury 4. The ban wave then hit. They then realized they had made a mistake and had missed every one of our customers who was not trial subs. So they fast found a new signature, which they thought was shared across all build algo's, but only did a 6-days sweep, because they already did a kinda failed wave and was in a hurry. On 10 January all modules was essentially detected. But lots happened not to get detected, because non-trial subbers got nervous with the trial sub bans, and patiently waited the waves out.
And a few people got false banned too, since Valve was desperate and also used my Skype information to ban my Skype friends.... xD
Which is also one of the reasons to why I don't share discord with customers too often, and we don't have a discord server.
So it actually showed Hexui was kinda troublesome for Valve. And I'm glad to be the only cheat provider on the internet where my automatic unique build algo has been prooven working by Valve themself. Our security has been upped a lot since then, biggest upgrade was getting rid of strings, since I had severe problems hiding them in memory for server authentication (which was what made them able to cross-ban all unique builds on second wave) contacting server with string "hexui.com" is not very unique, and it was accumlated in memory long enough for Valve to pick it up.
3-4 months later, Valve actually stopped using signature-based detections as well, which is why there has not been signature-based detections for quite a while. Now it's only internals, getting detected once in a while, when Valve tighten up things in game patches. And VACnet picking up unlegit players and players reporting each other for overwatch.

So honestly it doesn't really matter what external cheat you pick anymore, and you'll stay safe. The biggest advantage of Hexui is we handle input different than anyone else, which means no input lag, as we receive the input before the game. Everyone else uses a busy loop (really cpu exhausting, therefor makes fps drop) and spams a Windows API, which imposes input lag of 10-50 ms, due to the late input recieval.
10-Dec-20, 16:08 (This post was last modified: 10-Dec-20 16:08 by monkeyS.)
(10-Dec-20 10:15)Menalix Wrote:  January 4 and 10, 2017.

Valve started accumulating bans prior to January 4 usually they spend 2-4 weeks doing this. On the Janaury 4. The ban wave then hit. They then realized they had made a mistake and had missed every one of our customers who was not trial subs. So they fast found a new signature, which they thought was shared across all build algo's, but only did a 6-days sweep, because they already did a kinda failed wave and was in a hurry. On 10 January all modules was essentially detected. But lots happened not to get detected, because non-trial subbers got nervous with the trial sub bans, and patiently waited the waves out.
And a few people got false banned too, since Valve was desperate and also used my Skype information to ban my Skype friends.... xD
Which is also one of the reasons to why I don't share discord with customers too often, and we don't have a discord server.
So it actually showed Hexui was kinda troublesome for Valve. And I'm glad to be the only cheat provider on the internet where my automatic unique build algo has been prooven working by Valve themself. Our security has been upped a lot since then, biggest upgrade was getting rid of strings, since I had severe problems hiding them in memory for server authentication (which was what made them able to cross-ban all unique builds on second wave) contacting server with string "hexui.com" is not very unique, and it was accumlated in memory long enough for Valve to pick it up.
3-4 months later, Valve actually stopped using signature-based detections as well, which is why there has not been signature-based detections for quite a while. Now it's only internals, getting detected once in a while, when Valve tighten up things in game patches. And VACnet picking up unlegit players and players reporting each other for overwatch.

So honestly it doesn't really matter what external cheat you pick anymore, and you'll stay safe. The biggest advantage of Hexui is we handle input different than anyone else, which means no input lag, as we receive the input before the game. Everyone else uses a busy loop (really cpu exhausting, therefor makes fps drop) and spams a Windows API, which imposes input lag of 10-50 ms, due to the late input recieval.

I agree. The best cheat on the market right now Wink

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)