Current time: 28-Mar-24, 10:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Need some help before buying
02-Jan-21, 10:03 (This post was last modified: 02-Jan-21 10:05 by heltrace.)
-Hi, I am planning to cheat on my main account and I've never really cheated before; I plan to legit hack. I'm not too informed about internal or external cheats, but the primary reason for me choosing Hexui is that the security is said to be top notch.

-I would like to if how I can completely be sure that everything to do with Hexui is removed from my PC until I re-install the software again. This is because I will be away short approximately 7 months due to university starting mid-february; so I would prefer most programs that aren't completely essential to be removed during my time away as I see no point in keeping them in an idle PC for 7 months.

-I would also like to know where I can find legit configs; as that will make it a lot easier for me to get started.

-During the period when I won't be playing CS for 7 months, is there a chance that I will still be VACbanned (not because of overwatch, like in general a VACwave or some sort); I think I'll be fine dodging overwatch with legit cheating.
02-Jan-21, 13:55
(02-Jan-21 10:03)heltrace Wrote:  -Hi, I am planning to cheat on my main account and I've never really cheated before; I plan to legit hack. I'm not too informed about internal or external cheats, but the primary reason for me choosing Hexui is that the security is said to be top notch.

-I would like to if how I can completely be sure that everything to do with Hexui is removed from my PC until I re-install the software again. This is because I will be away short approximately 7 months due to university starting mid-february; so I would prefer most programs that aren't completely essential to be removed during my time away as I see no point in keeping them in an idle PC for 7 months.

-I would also like to know where I can find legit configs; as that will make it a lot easier for me to get started.

-During the period when I won't be playing CS for 7 months, is there a chance that I will still be VACbanned (not because of overwatch, like in general a VACwave or some sort); I think I'll be fine dodging overwatch with legit cheating.

Deleting the loader after injecting will remove the file - then reboot should remove anything left in memory, you won't see any bloat from doing this or even if you left the file on your computer - it wouldn't really do anything even if the PC is idle for 7 months, it's not like a traditional installer so not much to worry there.

There's legit settings in members area once you buy - I used one from a member and I had to tweak a few things but overall was setup in about 20 mins.

I don't suggest cheating on your main because bans can be backtracked - valve can sometimes take months to ban you, it's done in waves, the likely hood might be low of 7 months but nothing is impossible - I don't suggest you use your main, alts are cheap and so is CS:GO if you just make a new account yourself - Maybe a more tenured member can shed some more light but I personally don't recommend main - maybe move the items to a holding account if you're risking a lot.
03-Jan-21, 05:35
(02-Jan-21 13:55)iamvexatious Wrote:  
(02-Jan-21 10:03)heltrace Wrote:  -Hi, I am planning to cheat on my main account and I've never really cheated before; I plan to legit hack. I'm not too informed about internal or external cheats, but the primary reason for me choosing Hexui is that the security is said to be top notch.

Deleting the loader after injecting will remove the file - then reboot should remove anything left in memory, you won't see any bloat from doing this or even if you left the file on your computer - it wouldn't really do anything even if the PC is idle for 7 months, it's not like a traditional installer so not much to worry there.

There's legit settings in members area once you buy - I used one from a member and I had to tweak a few things but overall was setup in about 20 mins.

I don't suggest cheating on your main because bans can be backtracked - valve can sometimes take months to ban you, it's done in waves, the likely hood might be low of 7 months but nothing is impossible - I don't suggest you use your main, alts are cheap and so is CS:GO if you just make a new account yourself - Maybe a more tenured member can shed some more light but I personally don't recommend main - maybe move the items to a holding account if you're risking a lot.

Ah it's good to know I can remove the contents completely if I want to. I've also heard that bans can be backtracked yeah but it doesn't usually last more than 2-4 months for a delayed ban to occur?
03-Jan-21, 13:14 (This post was last modified: 03-Jan-21 13:16 by stixx.)
Our last banwave was in 2017. I'm cheating for years with Hexui and nothing. My new and old account is fine, so.. Just be sure your ingame style is not blatant, and toxic. If you take care about your gamestyle and always turning off the cheat after steam closed, you're just.. fine. Also, the good thing is, we are not connected to each other, i mean.. Everyone has their own code to cheat, if you got banned i'm clean and vice versa. But it's always a good idea to use the cheat on your smurf.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)