Current time: 29-Mar-24, 09:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Skin changer?
30-Jan-21, 00:12
Does the cheat have skinchanger?
30-Jan-21, 00:21
Not currently, might be coming soon or not
30-Jan-21, 00:26
D::
30-Jan-21, 00:45
It is coming soon and Menalix is currently doing work to the infrastructure of the cheat so he can write the skinchanger as soon as possible.

I hope this helps Smile
30-Jan-21, 03:17
Ye sorry it's taking some time, because I want to change from .NET Framework to .NET core, as it's twice as good performance wise, which indicates a complete re-code of the cheat.
30-Jan-21, 17:52 (This post was last modified: 30-Jan-21 17:53 by bergstromcc.)
alright i understand, How long will this take approximately?

(30-Jan-21 03:17)Menalix Wrote:  Ye sorry it's taking some time, because I want to change from .NET Framework to .NET core, as it's twice as good performance wise, which indicates a complete re-code of the cheat.
alright i understand, How long will this take approximately?
31-Jan-21, 04:11
I thought menalix wasn't going to do the skin changer to help the cheat stay undetected?
31-Jan-21, 06:16
(31-Jan-21 04:11)Andomaje Wrote:  I thought menalix wasn't going to do the skin changer to help the cheat stay undetected?

Ye it's something I'm still thinking about.

Having a skinchanger can have an economic consequence to Valve, which impose a legal risk, and detection risk, as Valve is known for going for the providers affecting them economically more, whether it be big userbases or features like skinchangers.
21-Mar-22, 12:28
I can see in the cloud settings that Skin Changer is coming? Any idea on when could the release date be? May we got information and what will it provide? Smile
23-Mar-22, 06:25
(21-Mar-22 12:28)Wikkid Wrote:  I can see in the cloud settings that Skin Changer is coming? Any idea on when could the release date be? May we got information and what will it provide? Smile

so far not coming due to it will affect trust factor

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)