Current time: 19-Apr-24, 16:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Is there discord community?
03-Feb-21, 01:43
Hello I’m new here I want to buy the cheat looks really promising,I have 2 questions is this still undetected for long term? And is there any discord??
03-Feb-21, 02:02
It is. Last VAC wave was in 2017.. I think it's fine Big Grin No DC server, for now(?).
03-Feb-21, 03:49
Like stixx says, the last detection was in 2017, quite a long time ago.
No we don't have a discord since it's disallowed for cheat providers, I am considering doing it for my personal alias "Menalix" though, since that would not be disallowed.
04-Feb-21, 15:46
(03-Feb-21 03:49)Menalix Wrote:  Like stixx says, the last detection was in 2017, quite a long time ago.
No we don't have a discord since it's disallowed for cheat providers, I am considering doing it for my personal alias "Menalix" though, since that would not be disallowed.

You should bro, ain't no cheat provider, just a swell guy so they can't say anything about swell gents can they
04-Feb-21, 18:23
(04-Feb-21 15:46)germanreflex1337 Wrote:  
(03-Feb-21 03:49)Menalix Wrote:  Like stixx says, the last detection was in 2017, quite a long time ago.

You should bro, ain't no cheat provider, just a swell guy so they can't say anything about swell gents can they

Hahahah Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)