Current time: 19-Apr-24, 18:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Error with payment
07-Feb-21, 14:25 (This post was last modified: 08-Feb-21 16:15 by bergstromcc.)
Was gonna buy this cheat with skins but it just says server error everytime i try to send an tradeoffer and i dont even get help D:
08-Feb-21, 04:55
Sorry, I'm not working so much on weekends, I just keep an eye out on the most important matters, to try and enjoy some free time.
I've pushed your issue on to the payment system administration, should hopefully be fixed later today. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I've sent a pm.
08-Feb-21, 10:58
okay thank you, also ive heard from my friends it bypasses esportal client is that true? they played with hexui for 5 days on esportal i think before they got banned but i dont know if it took 5 days to get detected or they just got overwatch banned on esportal?
08-Feb-21, 12:44
(08-Feb-21 10:58)bergstromcc Wrote:  okay thank you, also ive heard from my friends it bypasses esportal client is that true? they played with hexui for 5 days on esportal i think before they got banned but i dont know if it took 5 days to get detected or they just got overwatch banned on esportal?

That is true, idk what caused the ban.
08-Feb-21, 14:18
(07-Feb-21 14:25)bergstromcc Wrote:  Was gonna buy this cheat with skins but it just says server error everytime i try to send an tradeoffer and i dont even get help ill go buy some other cheat where you atleast help your customers

Should be fixed now, thanks for letting me know
08-Feb-21, 16:21
Thanks for the help! But there is one more thing when you want to buy with skins and a skin costs 13,99 it registers as 13 dollars i dont know if its supposed to do that or not just a tip Smile)
08-Feb-21, 17:03
(08-Feb-21 16:21)bergstromcc Wrote:  Thanks for the help! But there is one more thing when you want to buy with skins and a skin costs 13,99 it registers as 13 dollars i dont know if its supposed to do that or not just a tip Smile)

has been fixed too, thanks once again
08-Feb-21, 22:36
Borrowing this thread.
Can't buy 30 days or any day for that matter, general problem or just me? Tried 3 browsers already.
Tryna cop with credit card. Also it said my sub expired at 14/ Feb yesterday and today at 17, now I have no sub, just a weird bug? Tryna fuck some closet hacking Ratpoison users up 2nite and need this cheat
09-Feb-21, 00:25
(08-Feb-21 22:36)germanreflex1337 Wrote:  Borrowing this thread.
Can't buy 30 days or any day for that matter, general problem or just me? Tried 3 browsers already.
Tryna cop with credit card. Also it said my sub expired at 14/ Feb yesterday and today at 17, now I have no sub, just a weird bug? Tryna fuck some closet hacking Ratpoison users up 2nite and need this cheat

What error are you getting?
How far are you getting in the process?

Please try again now

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)