Current time: 29-Mar-24, 11:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
MAİN ACCONT GAMEPLAY-INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL
27-Feb-21, 20:26
1- I want to play on my main account with cheat (100 level steam and knife) Can I trust hexui for this ?

2-Hexui internal or external cheat ?
27-Feb-21, 21:51
1. Well it's always on your own risk, but we haven't been detected for 3-years. But it would be a lie to tell you, you're 100% safe, no cheat is 100% safe, there's always risks, but I believe Hexui is one of the safest cheats on the market.

2. External
02-Mar-21, 09:48 (This post was last modified: 02-Mar-21 09:49 by Baysick.)
You can trust using on your main, at one point I was using it on my main, my main's inventory at the time was nearing $7k. I had multiple knives, a dlore and some other shit. Didn't get banned or even suspected of cheating.
02-Mar-21, 11:48
(27-Feb-21 20:26)ORCUN0666 Wrote:  1- I want to play on my main account with cheat (100 level steam and knife) Can I trust hexui for this ?

2-Hexui internal or external cheat ?

A good piece of advice I once received is; "Don't cheat on an account you can't afford to lose". Even though, as Menalix says, Hexui most likely is one of the safest cheats out there, there's ALWAYS a risk. So again, the best advice I can give is to not cheat on account you can't afford to lose.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)