Current time: 29-Mar-24, 02:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Skin Changer
06-Mar-21, 15:24
I've noticed on one of the images shown to be heXui's menu there is a tab called "skins" does this mean that heXui has a skin changer, and if not will they be getting one?
06-Mar-21, 17:01
Nope, it was planned back then to be the next thing, but I've had to do some other things first, so might first be late summer or autumn.

Problem is skin changers is unsafe, and might be illegal. So one thing is I have to ensure its risk doesn't affect people not wanting to use it, and to get some legal advice on how it conflicts with law as I don't want to get sued.
One possibility could be to allow for plugin support, and build it as a pay plugin sold under another entity, then everything would be solved, but ye I didn't think that through at first, when planning to do it, so it's postponed now.

Cheat legality is decided mostly on the factor of whether our products cause a loss to Valve in income which they have to prove at an international court, which has quite some legal expenses, without skin changer the argument for a single cheat to affect their economy is to silly and hard to prove, that suing would prolly fail. But since their primary source of income is from skin purchases, a skin changer would really be easy for them to argue that it gives them a net loss.
Skin changers is also very easy to detect, and it will prolly happen some day, when they bother to do it, it's just a question of when. They might infact already detect it, but just fuck your trust factor rather than ban.

Currently I'm working hard to re-do our whole website infrastructure (done in a few weeks) then comes re-code of our client and cheat, then driver implementation for wider anti-cheat support, and then skin changer.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)