Current time: 28-Mar-24, 19:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Private?
25-Apr-21, 03:17
Hello,this seemed to be my only way to contact Menalix,sorry if this does not belong.

Would you be willing to make a private cheat for faceit AC?

If yes,would you kindly send me thoughts on price etc.

Thanks.
25-Apr-21, 09:49
You won't be able to afford that price.
25-Apr-21, 19:48
(25-Apr-21 09:49)monkeyS Wrote:  You won't be able to afford that price.

Ah sorry,didn’t realise you were an expert in my finances
28-Apr-21, 23:56
At current time economically it wouldn't make sense sorry. The cost for me doing it would prolly be 1500-3000 euro monthly as that how much time I would have to spend on it, which would affect Hexui, as I would need to put aside SEO work and updates and all that stuff sadly. But I hope sometime I'm at a point where I feel like Hexui is in a state where nothing is needed to done, and I could put an effort into atleast exploring ac's like faceit, as I'm sure it's a fun challenge.
07-May-21, 21:43
(28-Apr-21 23:56)Menalix Wrote:  At current time economically it wouldn't make sense sorry. The cost for me doing it would prolly be 1500-3000 euro monthly as that how much time I would have to spend on it, which would affect Hexui, as I would need to put aside SEO work and updates and all that stuff sadly. But I hope sometime I'm at a point where I feel like Hexui is in a state where nothing is needed to done, and I could put an effort into atleast exploring ac's like faceit, as I'm sure it's a fun challenge.

Can you pls DM me? the money isnt a problem, can send you proof of finances in private

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)