Current time: 20-Apr-24, 06:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Zero Log Policy
23-May-21, 05:51
Hey so I was reading up on your "Zero Log Policy" where you stated

Many cheat-providers keep way to many details about customers, such as: specific computer details, steam id, takes screenshots, full payer name and more.
We do not store any information about our customers at all. We just appreciate your use of our products.

"We do not store any information about our customers at all"

Don't you take the email (forum) and hardware ID?
23-May-21, 22:30
yeah, OT also scans your whole pc for visual studio files. Which is absurd!
24-May-21, 05:16
We store e-mails, but you can use an anonymous e-mail, I would recommend that. We have to require e-mail to not get spambot attacked, everyone requires e-mail registration due to that. But that's is not considered logging, because you voluntarily give it to us, when we ask for it on registration.
We log IP's otherwise the server cannot serve you this website.
We log hardwareid's but it's not sensitive information, and not unique either (which is why we don't do hardware-id bans, as it would cause false positives)

We do not scan for visual studio files, idk what that person is talking about. We scan for malicious software which is often used by crackers or anti-cheat devs, but no sensitive information is send to our servers. The client just bans you, and notificates me with a category code, which is then immediately deleted and not logged.

We log a insensitive hardware id and ip-address (which is not very sensitive either unless you have a static ip).
We don't use random unknown moderators, which can see your IP like other providers either. Only I and Division (under legal contract) can see your IP.

We are a danish company and therefor regulated by "The Danish Data Protection Agency" https://www.datatilsynet.dk/english
We collect way less than we are allowed to by them, and all payment transaction information is stored seperately on Stripe.
We also don't use google analytics scripts which 99% of all websites do.

So we don't store any sensitive information, we store pretty much the same amount of data a good VPN provider would do.
I'm also very upfront with who I am, and what Hexui is, legal information is at the bottom, and you can visit my office any day.
If anything is off, you can easily report me to the authorities. Unlike the majority of cheat providers who hide their information and stay anonymous.

I do it for your sake btw. Honestly I would much rather stay anonymous. It's a while ago now, but long ago when we had a banwave, I would get sick from anxiety, cause I was scared somebody was mad and blamed me for loosing skins or something and would come and hurt me. But that has also pushed me to do my best efforts xD
24-May-21, 08:26
Thank you Smile
24-May-21, 13:34
(24-May-21 05:16)Menalix Wrote:  We do not scan for visual studio files, idk what that person is talking about. We scan for malicious software which is often used by crackers or anti-cheat devs, but no sensitive information is send to our servers. The client just bans you, and notificates me with a category code, which is then immediately deleted and not logged.

I didn't say Hexui scans for visual studio files. I said that OneTap scans for those.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)