Current time: 29-Mar-24, 09:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
What I think about the cheat (my honest opinion)
05-Jun-21, 17:29
Ui/ menu
6/10
I think the menu is good but I would prefer the cheat to be internal though.

Aimbot
10/10
Works, very smooth and it won't get you banned, In my opinion I will always like their aimbot.

triggerbot
8/10
You can do nice flicks and It's easy to setup but I would like it if they added a magnetic option.

visuals/esp
7/10
It has a nice glow but I would like it if you could change the color of the glow, but it's still works and nice.

The cloud system
7/10
It's very cool and advanced but I've always will prefer internal cheats but I think the dev's have spent time on it so I will continue to use it regularly.

Price
6/10
In my opinion I think the price is to high because It's a external cheat and It's also very basic, If the cheat was maybe pushed to prices like: 9 day's for 5 euro and 30 days for 9 euro, 90 days for 20-25 euro's.

Sound esp
4/10
Not really much to say, I'm just not really a fan of it.

Miscellaneous
9/10
There's useful features. For a example: panic button, Hide Window for LAN and live streaming. and more.

Support/ team
10/10
I think they are nice people, they are nice to members/user's and they do regular updates to keep the cheat undetected.

Overall review, I would probably rate this cheat a 8/10. It's a very good legit cheat and nice owners, admins, dev's. I just wish they had more features ect.

You get ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (out of 5 stars)
09-Jun-21, 23:50
Ty, well I wish I could lower prices, but then then I would go bankrupt. It's mostly due to the dispute expenses, which is just annoying as hell with small transaction business like this one. Lets say you pay 5-euro for 9-days, and you make a dispute, then I loose 5-Euro, plus a fee of 15 euro, which is really hard to cope with, with micro-transactions where most is ripped in fees lets make an example:
Lets say a UK customer pays 5-euro. I then get 4.17 euro after VAT, and has to pay 0.5 euro in payment fees, then I'm left with 3.67 euro, of which I also need to pay 40% tax: 2.2 euro.
Then there is also server, office and accountance expenses, next to that. So ye 5-euro is an absolute wasted price. Which became very clear to me when I increased trial sub from 7 to 9 euro, which increased all Hexui's revenue by 18%. So going to 5-euro would prolly equal to a 40-60% loss, which would be devastating to my life chinese

Most of my competitors do not pay tax or vat, so they can push their prices lower. We pay all our taxes, and even donate 1% of all revenue to tree planting.
11-Jun-21, 21:24
(09-Jun-21 23:50)Menalix Wrote:  Ty, well I wish I could lower prices, but then then I would go bankrupt. It's mostly due to the dispute expenses, which is just annoying as hell with small transaction business like this one. Lets say you pay 5-euro for 9-days, and you make a dispute, then I loose 5-Euro, plus a fee of 15 euro, which is really hard to cope with, with micro-transactions where most is ripped in fees lets make an example:
Lets say a UK customer pays 5-euro. I then get 4.17 euro after VAT, and has to pay 0.5 euro in payment fees, then I'm left with 3.67 euro, of which I also need to pay 40% tax: 2.2 euro.
Then there is also server, office and accountance expenses, next to that. So ye 5-euro is an absolute wasted price. Which became very clear to me when I increased trial sub from 7 to 9 euro, which increased all Hexui's revenue by 18%. So going to 5-euro would prolly equal to a 40-60% loss, which would be devastating to my life chinese

Most of my competitors do not pay tax or vat, so they can push their prices lower. We pay all our taxes, and even donate 1% of all revenue to tree planting.

I can see why you can't lower your prices.
I would like it If you added a internal option as well as a cloud cheat, but I'll leave that to you.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)