Current time: 29-Mar-24, 12:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
some questions
06-Sep-21, 12:45
Last detect?
Each build is unique? i mean whats the chance if cheat got detected to ban all members
06-Sep-21, 12:51
(06-Sep-21 12:45)bobitawot99 Wrote:  Last detect?
Each build is unique? i mean whats the chance if cheat got detected to ban all members

Edit: I saw about detection, im curious about builds now .
07-Sep-21, 13:50
Each build is unique, generated pr. customer on automatic.
When you press download, an re-code+obfuscator instant makes you an unique client, when you use the client and request for module the same happen.
We use better technic than any others, because we actually store your client and module in our database, meanwhile others try to generate a unique build on each run, making anti-cheat devs able to get many builds and find alike patterns across different builds. At our place it will get super hard, since they'll need to buy several accounts to get more than one unique build, and we have lots of precautions in place as well to prevent multi-accounting.
26-Nov-21, 18:25
Thanks for your quick answers.

I just downloaded VMProtect demo for testing. Let me explain my situation here.

We have an EXE file A this is our product, and we run this EXE file A and input some data, then EXE file A can generate EXE file B, then we send EXE file B to our customers. So it is more like e-book application, that we use EXE file to generate other EXE files.

What I need is to call VMProtect APIs from EXE file A, when EXE file B is generated, EXE file A can use VMProtect APIs to encrypt EXE file B, so that make EXE file B protected. EXE file B can work without any extra VMProtect dll all the data is packed in EXE file B. is it possible?

So there is no VMProtect GUI involved in final protection process but we can use VMprotect GUI to generate script. is it possbile?

Sorry for some many questions... hope you have a greate weekend

Dog
27-Nov-21, 21:52
(26-Nov-21 18:25)WilliamDum Wrote:  Thanks for your quick answers.

We have an EXE file A this is our product, and we run this EXE file A and input some data, then EXE file A can generate EXE file B, then we send EXE file B to our customers. So it is more like e-book application, that we use EXE file to generate other EXE files.

What I need is to call VMProtect APIs from EXE file A, when EXE file B is generated, EXE file A can use VMProtect APIs to encrypt EXE file B, so that make EXE file B protected. EXE file B can work without any extra VMProtect dll all the data is packed in EXE file B. is it possible?

So there is no VMProtect GUI involved in final protection process but we can use VMprotect GUI to generate script. is it possbile?

Dog

What is this question in regard too? your own cheat? we do not support such questions.
If you mean our cheat then VMProtect wouldn't help a dime, it's not an obfuscater build to circumvent anti-cheats, it's builds are not unique when it's executed to memory, will prolly only make our client less secure, and our client is not running with the game either anyways, only our cheat module which you are unable to modify.
13-Dec-21, 23:40 (This post was last modified: 13-Dec-21 23:40 by daniell.)
(27-Nov-21 21:52)Menalix Wrote:  
(26-Nov-21 18:25)WilliamDum Wrote:  Thanks for your quick answers.

Dog

What is this question in regard too? your own cheat? we do not support such questions.
If you mean our cheat then VMProtect wouldn't help a dime, it's not an obfuscater build to circumvent anti-cheats, it's builds are not unique when it's executed to memory, will prolly only make our client less secure, and our client is not running with the game either anyways, only our cheat module which you are unable to modify.

Love you Mena. Legend! ♥

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)