Current time: 18-May-24, 10:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Hexui good or bad?
22-Jan-15, 02:21
Hello everyone i just have a few questions i'm trying to buy a new hack i use aimware but they get detected to much and i'm lucking for a low rate ud hack officially no hack is 100% ud but i'm looking for a low rate on dections and legit play kinda hack. AIMWARE WAS THE SHIT but sadly they don't have aim seed anymore and i have heard good things about hexui. And i kinda am choosing hexui or league mode (people say league mode use ctrl+c then ctrl+v if you know what im sayin xD)
22-Jan-15, 02:42 (This post was last modified: 22-Jan-15 02:45 by Complekz.)
Well hexui is build to seem legit, so no 360 wallbangs Tongue. Plus Hexui hasn't been detected in a long time. So It seems that hexui is perfect for you.

Also hexui is really cheap compared to some of the other brands out there. So why not go for it?
22-Jan-15, 12:16
HexUI is great because it's UD on Leagues and there is RCS if you want something similar to seed.
23-Jan-15, 00:34
I had it and it was really good, and you looked legit like crazy, and almost every hit was exact.
26-Jan-15, 15:52
The rcs is definitely worth it its configure able enough to your play style. I got my rcs down so well on a few weapons that it practically looks like no spread.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)