Current time: 18-Apr-24, 06:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Database reverted to 3-day old copy, due to a mishappening. Please re-create your user if it's gone, and make a payment issue to get upgraded. Cheat settings from last 3-days is lost as well. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Everything should sorted out by 23:00 GMT+1, and affected customers will get 1-week extra added to their sub.
Some questions before buying
14-Sep-21, 04:51
I used hexui before but had to register again cuz I don't remember my account info lol

Btw, I'd like to ask Menalix & Other users some questions before purchasing it.

1. I wonder when the ban wave was and if there were any security-related improvements afterwards.

2. I see people here; some of them are 'premium' members and some are 'exclusive' members. What's the difference between the two?
14-Sep-21, 15:30
1. It’s very long time ago. But it has been too not create uneccesary unique builds, by creating a new one on every time cheat launch, that way Valve could easyli get many modules to find alike patterns to detect the module. Now we only make one build pr user and store it internally for future use.

2. Exclusive is a 2-year sub you have to apply for. Premium is available to everyone. Exclusive have different module build algorithm.
14-Sep-21, 15:34
(14-Sep-21 15:30)Menalix Wrote:  1. It’s very long time ago. But it has been too not create uneccesary unique builds, by creating a new one on every time cheat launch, that way Valve could easyli get many modules to find alike patterns to detect the module. Now we only make one build pr user and store it internally for future use.

2. Exclusive is a 2-year sub you have to apply for. Premium is available to everyone. Exclusive have different module build algorithm.

Thank you for the msg. May I ask one more question?
Do I need something to apply for exclusive subs? Just asking cuz I prefer long-period subs if I like your software.
14-Sep-21, 23:16
(14-Sep-21 15:34)rukr Wrote:  
(14-Sep-21 15:30)Menalix Wrote:  1. It’s very long time ago. But it has been too not create uneccesary unique builds, by creating a new one on every time cheat launch, that way Valve could easyli get many modules to find alike patterns to detect the module. Now we only make one build pr user and store it internally for future use.

Do I need something to apply for exclusive subs? Just asking cuz I prefer long-period subs if I like your software.

Nope we will check the scarce information we have on you, if it's not enough we will ask for more, otherwise we will open the payment option for you, you just have to ask.
14-Sep-21, 23:54
(14-Sep-21 23:16)Menalix Wrote:  
(14-Sep-21 15:34)rukr Wrote:  

Nope we will check the scarce information we have on you, if it's not enough we will ask for more, otherwise we will open the payment option for you, you just have to ask.

Thank you sir. I ended up buying 3 month for trial Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)