Current time: 27-Apr-24, 22:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Question is 100% undetectet?
01-Feb-22, 21:27
Hello,I have a quaestion ? My inventory is 500$ I will pay this cheat when is 100% undetectet, please tell me ist that undetectet....I will not VAC BAN...Thank you very much guys....Heart
02-Feb-22, 05:45
There exist no cheat which is 100% undetected, anyone who tell you otherwise is liars. I can't give you a percentage of how much undetected we are. The only thing I can say is we have been undetected for 5-years now, and vac is quite inactive when it comes to detecting external cheats, internal cheats as well but they get fcked sometimes by game patches, with externals they need to use sig scans to identify a specific cheat and Valve haven't done that for I think 3-years now.

I can assure you though for a user mode cheat we are the safest you can get on the market, which is mainly due to our real unique module generation and how we distribute them behind the curtains, and how we behind the curtains secure our services from being valve employee non-infiltrate able.
02-Feb-22, 10:20
Ok Thanks....Must be antivirus to off? And I must runing the cheat than the game or ? Can you tell me please we I can better settings confg...I pay for cheat ...no Problem..and what is with trust mod ,(low trust) ??? Can I play with Prime ??? Thx very much.
02-Feb-22, 14:30
(02-Feb-22 10:20)Sejhodbosne Wrote:  Ok Thanks....Must be antivirus to off? And I must runing the cheat than the game or ? Can you tell me please we I can better settings confg...I pay for cheat ...no Problem..and what is with trust mod ,(low trust) ??? Can I play with Prime ??? Thx very much.

No but u should add cheat to anti-virus exclusion list, never fully disable your AV for anything.

Cheat > Steam > Csgo

We have a settings forum where ppl can share settings.

Hexui does not affect trust we hide inside a legit signed Microsoft Process. Most externals don’t hide like us, and internals like p-infinity causes low trust when vac uses virtualqueryex to find memory injections.
16-Jun-22, 13:34 (This post was last modified: 16-Jun-22 13:34 by Sejhodbosne.)
im banned

after 2 months
16-Jun-22, 23:04
(16-Jun-22 13:34)Sejhodbosne Wrote:  im banned

after 2 months

overwatch or the red trust wave?

I told people to enable trust factor safe mode in february to ensure their trust won't get red, which I can see on your settings you haven't enabled.
but you should still be able to get green, if the red trust didn't make you get overwatch banned due to unlegit play.
16-Jun-22, 23:08 (This post was last modified: 17-Jun-22 00:10 by SuperMoose.)
(16-Jun-22 13:34)Sejhodbosne Wrote:  im banned

after 2 months
hexui is safe, you should be overwatch

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)