Current time: 23-May-22, 00:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
[Info] April Fools: Hexui will cease its services in 1-Month.
01-Apr-22, 09:48
Hi everyone.

Hexui will cease its services starting from the 1. May. which means Hexui will not be purchasable anymore. It has been a long-ride, almost 10-years. So it's with a tear in the eye, that I'll close down Hexui for good.

I've for a long time had a big dream of working with my favorite game title. 2-weeks ago I was contacted by Gameloft, to help them secure their next My Litte Pony game from cheaters. Which is my long term favorite game franchise, with around 4-hrs daily playtime over 6-years.

I stumbled upon My Little Ponies 6-years ago, and have been absolutely astonished by this game. In general there is just something super cool about ponies, the whole idea of this colorful pony world, and all the great story lines you can make out of it, absolutely intrigues me. When Gameloft contacted I me, I just felt that it was the right thing to do. Imagine if you like me had spend 4-8 hrs everyday for 6-years playing a game, and they reach out to hire you to secure the integrity of the game. It's an absolute dream come true.

Thank you so much everyone for all the years. It's has been a blast.

Regards Menalix.

[Image: 9cbc44e51c36c084ceed0aa4c17919af.jpg]

If anyone haven't tried any My Little Pony games yet, I will advice you to try it out asap.
01-Apr-22, 10:22
Thanks for your service! RIP HEXUI !!!
01-Apr-22, 11:21 (This post was last modified: 01-Apr-22 11:24 by crazy_biao.)
Very sad, I joined hexui in 2017 and it was very safe. Now that you're leaving, my cheating career is over

Hope this isn't an April Fools joke
01-Apr-22, 12:41
(01-Apr-22 18:21)crazy_biao Wrote:  Very sad, I joined hexui in 2017 and it was very safe. Now that you're leaving, my cheating career is over

Hope this isn't an April Fools joke

I think it’s best not to believe anything on this day Wink
01-Apr-22, 12:58
RIP Hexui was a good run
01-Apr-22, 17:20
R.I.P. my best cheat...
01-Apr-22, 20:21
SHIT! I am really sad about it.... but I can understand your decision.
Good luck in the future! Smile
02-Apr-22, 00:42 (This post was last modified: 02-Apr-22 00:46 by ksrin124.)
Good luck on your future endeavours. Any suggestions for premium cheats we can subscribe to after May 1?

(02-Apr-22 00:42)ksrin124 Wrote:  Good luck on your future endeavours. Any suggestions for premium cheats we can subscribe to after May 1?

wait omg is this an april fools?
02-Apr-22, 11:09
This was of course an april fools, I will not shutdown Hexui for a pony game Tongue
02-Apr-22, 12:29
Was just about to say WTF i just purchased a 1year Subc and we get shot down for a 5year old game for the worlds best FPS game... LOL you almost had me. Good one hahahahaha
02-Apr-22, 20:33
I haven’t even been on CS:GO too much recently. This post got me good, I was so sad to see hex going at first. Im buying another 3 month just for support ❤️
04-Apr-22, 05:37
(02-Apr-22 20:33)Congo Wrote:  I haven’t even been on CS:GO too much recently. This post got me good, I was so sad to see hex going at first. Im buying another 3 month just for support ❤️

hahaha thank you.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)