Current time: 19-Apr-24, 23:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Standard's review
24-Jan-15, 13:31 (This post was last modified: 25-Jan-15 20:39 by Standard.)
Okay this review is going to go in-depth into each section.

The Setup
Setting up the cheat isn't difficult but effort-some, which isn't a bad thing I get its for security reasons. But because this cheat takes multiple tweaking attempts before it actually performs decent this can be quite frustrating.
The initial setup is simple as you get provided with a video that shows you how to do it. Glad Menalix included this.
Because the initial setup is so simple it gets a high score, but because of the long setup to actually use the cheat, it gets lowered. This is brought up because you will have to do lots of restarting to actually get to cheat to work well and it can be quite tedious.
Also perhaps you could include a readme file to explain what each command does, even though there is a thread on the forum.

Being able to editing settings in-game no longer makes this tedious at all. So the reduction on the setup has been removed.

Setup: 10/10

SoundESP
This cheat is great and very basic and a new outlook on ESP hacks. The reason this is so great is because you get a situational outlook on who is around you. This gives you plenty of information without making it look extremely obvious, by pre-firing around a corner or checking a corner that you wouldn't at your rank.
The SoundESP is extremely simple to setup and to configure I feel after one change this is perfect and is still very good at the settings it comes with.
Overall the SoundESP is the highlight of this cheat as it is very unique and is comparable to a wall hack without all the claims.

SoundESP: 10/10

Triggerbot
Now the triggerbot which I believe is what most people are interested in when purchasing this product. For me the triggerbot doesn't live up to expectation. The settings you are given to customize the triggerbot is huge which is great as you can make it your own. But it's extremely hard to configure, to get it decent.
I have tried many settings and have tried working out my own. But for me at the minute it's no better than a public triggerbot, it's actually worse than some public ones released. But I believe this is due to my settings being incorrect.
The Recoil Control System is decent, but doesn't take left and right into consideration. But does help you in normal sprays without using the triggerbot.
So for the triggerbot there is tons of customization and a decent RCS, but its very hard to setup and because of this is causing issues and isn't performing as it should.

Triggerbot: 4/10
RCS: 7/10
Overall: 6/10

Security
Security is going to be a small section as I don't know much about it. All I can say is the fact that it's run of external accessories such as a USB, SD Card makes me feel very safe when running this program as it's not storing anything on your main drive (or so I believe)
I know this product had issues with VAC but that was because things got leaked and sent to them, not related to an actual detection. But I have had no issues with VAC bans or any other related bans.

Security: 10/10

Conclusion
This is a very well thought out product, being very basic with limited features that are great. The setup is simple but when changing settings can be very tedious closing the game and opening it to test them every time. The triggerbot needs work or my settings need changing either one. While the SoundESP is brilliant and would not change it. Definitely did not expect it to be good, seems like something that would be used in tournaments. Security seems to be very secure.

Thanks for reading my review if there are grammar mistakes or punctuations errors sorry. I'm no grammar nazi.
25-Jan-15, 17:05
I understand it can be quite hard configuring, but I don't get what you mean with the many restarts? Hexui only needs a PC-restart once after HWID registration.
You dont either need to close the game to change settings. Minimize the game, plugin the usb drive again, change your settings in the settings file and maximize the game and press the panic key twice, your settings is now re-loaded.
It just require you to plugin the USB Drive, which can carry a possible risk to VAC, but since many cheat providers don't have problems with the loader being physicially available it's more of a pre-caution I have made, if VAC ever where to scan for files.

I really appreciate you taking time to write this review, as I personal agree to many of your points and its very nice written, therefor I also thought you desserved a thanking from me. Thank you.
25-Jan-15, 18:47
(25-Jan-15 17:05)Menalix Wrote:  I understand it can be quite hard configuring, but I don't get what you mean with the many restarts? Hexui only needs a PC-restart once after HWID registration.
You dont either need to close the game to change settings. Minimize the game, plugin the usb drive again, change your settings in the settings file and maximize the game and press the panic key twice, your settings is now re-loaded.
It just require you to plugin the USB Drive, which can carry a possible risk to VAC, but since many cheat providers don't have problems with the loader being physicially available it's more of a pre-caution I have made, if VAC ever where to scan for files.

I really appreciate you taking time to write this review, as I personal agree to many of your points and its very nice written, therefor I also thought you desserved a thanking from me. Thank you.

Oh haha, I have been restarting the game over 100 times just to get my settings to be decent... I did not know this. Thanks anyways!
25-Jan-15, 20:36 (This post was last modified: 25-Jan-15 20:37 by Standard.)
(25-Jan-15 17:05)Menalix Wrote:  I understand it can be quite hard configuring, but I don't get what you mean with the many restarts? Hexui only needs a PC-restart once after HWID registration.

I didn't realize you could edit settings from in the game. That's a feature I didn't know about. Thanks for telling me about this. By restarts I meant closing the game, but now being able to change settings in-game it's not going to be an issue. Glad you liked the review.
31-Jan-15, 01:15

Where were was this intel when I was trying to config...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)