Current time: 25-Apr-24, 01:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Trustfactor / Main Account
04-Aug-22, 17:30
Hello Hexui Community i have a quastion about trustfactor.
I know, cheating is always a risk, would you use hexui on the Main account?
Im a littlebit scared because of trustfactor.

Best regards Smile
04-Aug-22, 18:06
There is a trust factor safe mode which disables all features which may cause disruption to trust factor.

I have been using this on my main for the past few days and getting quite high kill games without any issues.

Hope this helps
04-Aug-22, 18:56
(04-Aug-22 18:06)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  There is a trust factor safe mode which disables all features which may cause disruption to trust factor.

I have been using this on my main for the past few days and getting quite high kill games without any issues.

Hope this helps

Thanks for your quick reply Smile
05-Aug-22, 16:03
(04-Aug-22 18:06)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  There is a trust factor safe mode which disables all features which may cause disruption to trust factor.

Hope this helps

what disruption ?
05-Aug-22, 18:50
(05-Aug-22 16:03)Mac20 Wrote:  

Hope this helps

what disruption ?

Using the visual features can negatively impact your trust factor, as Valve are beginning to detect the way these work. Not just for Hexui, for every cheat
07-Aug-22, 16:08
(05-Aug-22 18:50)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  

Hope this helps

what disruption ?

Using the visual features can negatively impact your trust factor, as Valve are beginning to detect the way these work. Not just for Hexui, for every cheat

Is there a risk to cheating now? In other words, since Valve is beginning to detect certain features and applying negative trust factor accordingly, could they begin to give out VAC bans instead?

I'm not sure how exactly the detection/trust factor system works, but to me its only logical that if they can detect the features confidently enough to reduce trust factor, then they can also VAC ban people.

I've used Hexui many times in the past with expensive inventories as I'm very confident in Menalix and the cheats security overall, but nowadays I'm not so sure about anything. It would be very reassuring if you could explain a little bit better.
08-Aug-22, 02:08
(07-Aug-22 16:08)MrComp Wrote:  
(05-Aug-22 18:50)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  

Hope this helps

what disruption ?

Is there a risk to cheating now? In other words, since Valve is beginning to detect certain features and applying negative trust factor accordingly, could they begin to give out VAC bans instead?

I'm not sure how exactly the detection/trust factor system works, but to me its only logical that if they can detect the features confidently enough to reduce trust factor, then they can also VAC ban people.

I've used Hexui many times in the past with expensive inventories as I'm very confident in Menalix and the cheats security overall, but nowadays I'm not so sure about anything. It would be very reassuring if you could explain a little bit better.

They already have started to do ban waves recently based on the feature detections. It seems they mainly just lower trust factor then occaisonally ban people. I think another reason they did this is along with the rank update, as it was a way they could remove lots of cheaters from the highest ranks and replace people in more realistic ranks where cheaters didn't stay at the top.

The reason it lowers trust first is so that the system can learn from itself and keep improving. It makes a lot more sense to keep cheaters playing against themselves because if they got banned they'd just make another account and keep disrupting legit games. It's like a "shadow ban".

Valve can't really feature detect much on Hexui, it's mainly just the really obvious cheats on internals which cause a lot of problems in legit games. However, I would cheat at your own risk and don't risk what you can't afford to lose.
03-Sep-22, 18:08
Hello,

I've been away from Hexui for a good while and I'm wondering what features will be enabled together with the trust factor safe mode?

Thanks in advance!
Daniell
09-Sep-22, 01:49

Hope this helps

Using which features to be specific ?
09-Sep-22, 10:32
Been using hexui on my main for literal YEARS. Still extremely pleased with its performance and dont plan on using anything else. Overwatch will get you before VAC does thats for sure.

(03-Sep-22 18:08)daniell Wrote:  Hello,

I've been away from Hexui for a good while and I'm wondering what features will be enabled together with the trust factor safe mode?

Thanks in advance!
Daniell
triggerbot, aimbot and soundESP.
16-Sep-22, 03:40 (This post was last modified: 16-Sep-22 03:40 by daniell.)
thanks mate Smile

(09-Sep-22 10:32)VladimirSchutz Wrote:  Been using hexui on my main for literal YEARS. Still extremely pleased with its performance and dont plan on using anything else. Overwatch will get you before VAC does thats for sure.

(03-Sep-22 18:08)daniell Wrote:  Hello,

Thanks in advance!
Daniell
triggerbot, aimbot and soundESP.
17-Sep-22, 23:50
If I get it right ¿glow esp is not working with trust factor safe mode?

¿is too risky to not use the trust factor safe mode? I always like to use glow esp over any other feature.
18-Sep-22, 22:31
(17-Sep-22 23:50)weoncinho Wrote:  If I get it right ¿glow esp is not working with trust factor safe mode?

¿is too risky to not use the trust factor safe mode? I always like to use glow esp over any other feature.

Yep you cant use Glow Esp wirh trust factor safe mode enabled.
If you turn the trust factor safe mode off, then you can use the glow esp but your trust factor is going instant down and maybe you get banned too...
21-Sep-22, 13:41
(18-Sep-22 22:31)xWintertime Wrote:  
(17-Sep-22 23:50)weoncinho Wrote:  If I get it right ¿glow esp is not working with trust factor safe mode?

If you turn the trust factor safe mode off, then you can use the glow esp but your trust factor is going instant down and maybe you get banned too...

Ye it's only there for use in unofficial servers, where it still works fine, till new esp is implemented.
24-Sep-22, 04:40
any eta for the new esp? Smile

(21-Sep-22 13:41)Menalix Wrote:  
(18-Sep-22 22:31)xWintertime Wrote:  

Ye it's only there for use in unofficial servers, where it still works fine, till new esp is implemented.
07-Oct-22, 18:54
I had this same problem for over a week, got in last night when I used the main desktop site other than the mobile website.
08-Oct-22, 20:24
the new esp will spoof the retaddr checks ?
now osiris started to spoof them in the last updates, so i think you will spoof them too (internal features like radar/glow/esp etc.)
10-Oct-22, 08:45 (This post was last modified: 10-Oct-22 16:19 by Asuna.)
looking forward to an external esp drawn by overlays (bomb info, spec list) etc
15-Oct-22, 02:34
@Asuna YES!!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)