Current time: 04-May-24, 13:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
css2
24-Mar-23, 22:35
Hello boss Mena! Smile
Any plans for the css2 ?
25-Mar-23, 11:45
supported after official release in summer
25-Mar-23, 23:06
We’ll ofc adapt to cs2 when release is official, maybe earlier if I happen to get beta access.

Hexui’s game specific code is pretty simple made and the port can be done in 1-3 days time.

I’m personally super excited and will probably happen to play cs again at that time.
31-Mar-23, 05:49
Sounds great! Cool Would be cool to play cs with you, plz lmk whenever ur back to cs, I have some good community of friends with high green trust and we're winning 99.9% of our games since over 2 years now Smile

Besides that; is esp gonna be provided with the CS2 version? I'm waiting for it on fire Big Grin

(25-Mar-23 23:06)Menalix Wrote:  We’ll ofc adapt to cs2 when release is official, maybe earlier if I happen to get beta access.

Hexui’s game specific code is pretty simple made and the port can be done in 1-3 days time.

I’m personally super excited and will probably happen to play cs again at that time.
31-Mar-23, 09:51
hello all , nice news for cs2 mena ! i hope to try this ! in csgo hexui are the better for me chinese with strong and legit config too easy to win
31-Mar-23, 23:13
(31-Mar-23 05:49)daniell Wrote:  Sounds great! Cool Would be cool to play cs with you, plz lmk whenever ur back to cs, I have some good community of friends with high green trust and we're winning 99.9% of our games since over 2 years now Smile

Besides that; is esp gonna be provided with the CS2 version? I'm waiting for it on fire Big Grin

(25-Mar-23 23:06)Menalix Wrote:  We’ll ofc adapt to cs2 when release is official, maybe earlier if I happen to get beta access.

Yes it will, But esp will only be activated when key is held down, as protection against vacnet ai
05-Apr-23, 20:32
Hello,
At the moment the cheats still undetected on CS:GO SECURED SERVERS?

I ask as because I know the beta for CS2 is opened, so I don't know if have something with CS:GO or not, just asking to be sure.
06-Apr-23, 06:59
(05-Apr-23 20:32)mihaitavalentinrus Wrote:  Hello,
At the moment the cheats still undetected on CS:GO SECURED SERVERS?

I ask as because I know the beta for CS2 is opened, so I don't know if have something with CS:GO or not, just asking to be sure.

Yes

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)