Current time: 02-May-24, 21:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Lifetime Build
12-Sep-23, 08:22
Yo, I thought i might be worth asking now before the whole stuff is done, is it possible to buy a lifetime build for cs2? please pm me Menalix if we can make smthn work <3 got bal to spend for a amazing cheat that has never let me down <3
12-Sep-23, 10:06 (This post was last modified: 12-Sep-23 10:46 by znlwmab001.)
(12-Sep-23 08:22)Hopz Wrote:  Yo, I thought i might be worth asking now before the whole stuff is done, is it possible to buy a lifetime build for cs2? please pm me Menalix if we can make smthn work <3 got bal to spend for a amazing cheat that has never let me down <3

LIFETIME was only sold to Exclusive Customers, as far as I know, and I don't think they'll ever sell it again.

To be invited to Exclusive, you must wait for a sales post, be a customer for at least 1 month, and be vetted by @Menalix to ensure there are no malicious intent.

[Image: n10P9Yz.jpg]
12-Sep-23, 22:24
I dont sell lifetime.

1. Less secure, its like a gateway for anti-cheat employees. Kinda hate I ever sold it.
2. Loss of income as they are re-sold without our knownledge.

We have our 2-year exclusive sub instead.
13-Sep-23, 05:55
(12-Sep-23 22:24)Menalix Wrote:  I dont sell lifetime.

1. Less secure, its like a gateway for anti-cheat employees. Kinda hate I ever sold it.

Could you pm me about prices etc?
13-Sep-23, 06:00 (This post was last modified: 13-Sep-23 06:02 by znlwmab001.)
(13-Sep-23 05:55)Hopz Wrote:  

Could you pm me about prices etc?
exclusive 120e 2year
13-Sep-23, 07:38

Where do i buy the 2year sub
13-Sep-23, 09:55
(13-Sep-23 07:38)Hopz Wrote:  

To be invited to Exclusive, you must wait for a sales post, be a customer for at least 1 month, and be vetted by @Menalix to ensure there are no malicious intent.

Just because you can purchase it doesn’t mean you can buy Exclusive, you have to be trusted and vetted by Menalix to make sure you're a safe person to get an invite, drop him a pm.
13-Sep-23, 15:54
(13-Sep-23 09:55)znlwmab001 Wrote:  

Just because you can purchase it doesn’t mean you can buy Exclusive, you have to be trusted and vetted by Menalix to make sure you're a safe person to get an invite, drop him a pm.

aha to few posts to pm Sad
14-Sep-23, 17:14
(13-Sep-23 15:54)Hopz Wrote:  

Add me on discord "xbobita" without "" and i can talk to him for you
14-Sep-23, 17:59
(14-Sep-23 17:14)bobita99 Wrote:  
(13-Sep-23 15:54)Hopz Wrote:  

Add me on discord "xbobita" without "" and i can talk to him for you

Added, im DaddyG

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)