Current time: 02-May-24, 18:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
New cs?
21-Sep-23, 19:02
Any news about cs2?
22-Sep-23, 13:22 (This post was last modified: 22-Sep-23 13:28 by znlwmab001.)
(21-Sep-23 19:02)HugoKettler Wrote:  Any news about cs2?

Nobody knows anything about cs2 right now, the administrator @Menalix refused to give an approximate progress and nobody on the forum can tell anything about it

everyone, including me, is waiting for this and I can't give you any information
just check forum news everyday or It would be easier to use another cheat provider

[Image: n10P9Yz.jpg]
23-Sep-23, 12:31
(22-Sep-23 13:22)znlwmab001 Wrote:  

Nobody knows anything about cs2 right now, the administrator @Menalix refused to give an approximate progress and nobody on the forum can tell anything about it

everyone, including me, is waiting for this and I can't give you any information
just check forum news everyday or It would be easier to use another cheat provider

I dont think it will be released soon tbh :/
23-Sep-23, 14:06
(23-Sep-23 12:31)Pibe Wrote:  

you're right

I think so too, his daily life seems too busy for him to manage and run hexui and do all the development on his own

In fact, many external cheats that support CS2 have already been released and are easy to find.(most of the internal cheats seem to be supported) However, I have been using hexui for a long time and have faith in hexui, so I am waiting, but if this continues and everyone gets tired, I, my friends and some customers may leave

It may also be helpful for you to find another cheat provider rather than just waiting
23-Sep-23, 22:33
(23-Sep-23 14:06)znlwmab001 Wrote:  

you're right

I think so too, his daily life seems too busy for him to manage and run hexui and do all the development on his own

In fact, many external cheats that support CS2 have already been released and are easy to find.(most of the internal cheats seem to be supported) However, I have been using hexui for a long time and have faith in hexui, so I am waiting, but if this continues and everyone gets tired, I, my friends and some customers may leave

It may also be helpful for you to find another cheat provider rather than just waiting

I know,for me is the same, i saw few of them but i`m not sure if they are trustworthy like Hexui was, that is only reason why i will wait some more time before i go to some other developer
24-Sep-23, 00:29

you're right

which ones? haven't seen any. I can see internal ones, cause that's easyier.

and yes I'm in the middle of selling my appartment (due to a stupid goverment tax which was suddenly imposed to estate owners), and had to plan two suprise bd parties, so I'm quite coped up, but since I can't see any external competitors who support cs2, I've decided to take it slow, instead of stressing over it, it's still just beta.
24-Sep-23, 00:38
(24-Sep-23 00:29)Menalix Wrote:  

you're right

which ones? haven't seen any. I can see internal ones, cause that's easyier.

and yes I'm in the middle of selling my appartment (due to a stupid goverment tax which was suddenly imposed to estate owners), and had to plan two suprise bd parties, so I'm quite coped up, but since I can't see any external competitors who support cs2, I've decided to take it slow, instead of stressing over it, it's still just beta.

Its better taking it slow making it secure hexui n1

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)