Current time: 03-May-24, 01:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Error on cs1
12-Oct-23, 01:28
Hi there,
When purchasing a few weeks ago I had an error that could only be fixed by reinstalling windows.
I'm just wondering if ill have the same error for cs2 or potentially this wont be an issue with the new build?

Thanks, Vaypor
12-Oct-23, 18:13
(12-Oct-23 01:28)VayporX Wrote:  Hi there,
When purchasing a few weeks ago I had an error that could only be fixed by reinstalling windows.
I'm just wondering if ill have the same error for cs2 or potentially this wont be an issue with the new build?

Thanks, Vaypor

I have been using the cheat for a while and since the cheat is still on the same client, you should not have the issue again? I imagine you will be okay!
13-Oct-23, 01:03
(12-Oct-23 18:13)hufjack Wrote:  
(12-Oct-23 01:28)VayporX Wrote:  Hi there,

Thanks, Vaypor

I have been using the cheat for a while and since the cheat is still on the same client, you should not have the issue again? I imagine you will be okay!

The issue is I never fixed the old issue, just wondering if anyone has had the same issue as on cs1 with the new build.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)