Current time: 04-May-24, 22:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Hexui CS2 first review
15-Oct-23, 18:58 (This post was last modified: 16-Oct-23 11:08 by znlwmab001.)
[Image: 8Tu7ptW.jpg]
Security
among the many publicly available cheat, I think it is in the top 3 in tier of security.before hexui i have tested and used many cheat over the years

most of the time i use internal cheat (parfactaim, aimware, x22cheat, aimjunkies, ETC...) and most of them were detected and all my accounts were destroyed. I had to find a safe cheat and came across hexui for the first time in 2016 and it means a lot to me that it works perfect external

I am using hexui with a good main account worth ~100$. if you want to use it for a long time in the main with basic feature and decent performance rather than great feature and good performance, there is no cheat that is more accessible and cheaper than hexui among the many public cheat

only competitor to hexui was fantasy.cat They were complete invite only, operat private, and were external cheat that ran the LUA script with their own software, but very recent switched to internal cheat. probably the only provider of external cheat now is hexui

I doubt it will really be detected unless Valve target hexui

________________________________________________________________________________​________________________________________________________________________________​_____________
Aimbot
still the same as csgo aimbot still has problems. Through Walls When on, if an enemy moves behind a wall, your aim will follow behind the wall for a very short period of time, and aimbot will not work until the screen return complete to normal after being hit by the flash. Aimbot does not work when only the enemy leg are cover by smoke

I think this was unavoidable for @Menalix to keep the code to a minimum. Nevertheless, it shows really good performance.

________________________________________________________________________________​________________________________________________________________________________​_____________
Triggerbot
triggerbot in CS2 is really crazy. It works perfectly and more accurate than csgo without any error
RCS
at the time of csgo, RCS sometimes experienced a lot of screen shaking up and down when the vertical recoil value was increas to 100%. In CS2 it runs smoothly and perfectly without any shaking.
Sound ESP
It work the same as csgo. still good
Visual Box ESP
the biggest problem with this is that it affect security issue. most old user of hexui will not welcome this feature. most user who use hexui will agree that security is their top priority. "this should be release. shouldn't be release." I don't have a choice but I am very critical of this
some sentence were written with the help of "Google Translator". may be misunderstanding or problem in some sentence

Conclusion
External cheat
high level security
reasonable price

What more need? Don't hesitate to buy HEXUI.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)