Current time: 02-May-24, 22:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Visual ESP
22-Oct-23, 04:48
To Menalix :
First i would thank you for making the software secure in first place. But please could you guys make WH even for a higher price. i would definitely pay for it.
22-Oct-23, 10:37 (This post was last modified: 22-Oct-23 11:17 by znlwmab001.)
try play the game without ESP
have a good day Smile

Quote:Regarding visuals
I'm honestly perplexed about adding this, for a few reasons

1. External overlay's poses a detection risk, when you see providers announce their's is safe that's an absolutely lie. If they use a kernel driver, to manipulate with the data VAC gets about a usermode overlay there can be some truth to it being safe, depending on their experience. If they are doing kernel drawing then very well done.
2. No matter how you do external overlays, they suck though, crazy performance hugging

If we are getting an overlay, we will either due it using a seperate indenpendent cheat module, or hire someone with more kernel experience than me, to do a kernel drawn overlay. Therefor don't expect it to come anytime soon.
22-Oct-23, 20:04
wh might come in the future, but it's not really in the plans right now, there is other things I like to take care of.
23-Oct-23, 08:12 (This post was last modified: 23-Oct-23 08:16 by kokotdobry.)
try play the game without ESP
have a good day Smile

Its a lost game ... you just dont have a chance against a wh player

(22-Oct-23 20:04)Menalix Wrote:  wh might come in the future, but it's not really in the plans right now, there is other things I like to take care of.

Ok thank you for your answer Menalix
23-Oct-23, 09:15
(23-Oct-23 08:12)kokotdobry Wrote:  try play the game without ESP
have a good day Smile

(22-Oct-23 20:04)Menalix Wrote:  wh might come in the future, but it's not really in the plans right now, there is other things I like to take care of.

But wh players get banned real quick though, I rather take a loss once a while over getting banned hehe
23-Oct-23, 09:50 (This post was last modified: 23-Oct-23 09:52 by jLOL.)
(23-Oct-23 09:15)Menalix Wrote:  
have a good day Smile

But wh players get banned real quick though, I rather take a loss once a while over getting banned hehe
Indeed, using wallhacks often lands players in low trustfactor games as well. With Hexui, you're less likely to encounter wallhackers since it's known for maintaining a high trustfactor.
23-Oct-23, 22:23 (This post was last modified: 23-Oct-23 22:24 by iFireZ.)
(23-Oct-23 09:50)jLOL Wrote:  
have a good day :)

Indeed, using wallhacks often lands players in low trustfactor games as well. With Hexui, you're less likely to encounter wallhackers since it's known for maintaining a high trustfactor.

It depends on the playstyle, though. If you are good at hiding it, you should be fine.
24-Oct-23, 00:21 (This post was last modified: 24-Oct-23 00:26 by daniell.)
have a good day Smile

What's your perspective about wallhackers ending up in low trust factor!? Why do you think that?
24-Oct-23, 00:39
(24-Oct-23 00:21)daniell Wrote:  
have a good day Smile

What's your perspective about wallhackers ending up in low trust factor!? Why do you think that?

Well most overlays is seen by valve’s overlay detection module, they might not ban you based of it, but you’ll get low trust. It’s also obvious cause at Hexui we have never had trust issues. Where as people coming from external overlays and internal multi-feature cheats often have.

In general wall hackers is imo easy to spot, perfect AI targets, their whole game awareness behavior changes, as soon walk hack is on. Especially in how sounds to them is completely discarded in their play style. I used to be a demo analyzer in cs source for a ladder, wall hack was always the easiest to spot, with aimbot in second and good triggerbot configurations at last. The idea that if you with WH don’t look too directly through walls and pretend you don’t know, and don’t hold corners tight, does nothing it often just look so blatantly try hard, and the discard of sounds, yet complete awareness gives them away so easy.

Anyways we prolly will add visuals at some point, but make it momentarily hotkey activated.
24-Oct-23, 00:44
(24-Oct-23 00:39)Menalix Wrote:  
(24-Oct-23 00:21)daniell Wrote:  
have a good day Smile

Well most overlays is seen by valve’s overlay detection module, they might not ban you based of it, but you’ll get low trust. It’s also obvious cause at Hexui we have never had trust issues. Where as people coming from external overlays and internal multi-feature cheats often have.

In general wall hackers is imo easy to spot, perfect AI targets, their whole game awareness behavior changes, as soon walk hack is on.

Makes sense tbh.. Thnx for explaining that <3

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)