Current time: 05-May-24, 11:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
How is the cs2 cheat?
25-Oct-23, 18:58
Im looking into closet cheating on my main which has around 250$ inventory. How safe would you say the cheat is? Im not planning on using any visuals, just low fov to behave similar to aim assist. Also i been looking around and noticed some people complain about aimbot inaccuracy and the recoil control being bad. I see the notification that aim is fixed, how is the recoil control nowdays?

sorry if all of this was asked already or mentioned before, i must have missed it
25-Oct-23, 19:35 (This post was last modified: 25-Oct-23 19:47 by znlwmab001.)
(25-Oct-23 18:58)Oxeys Wrote:  Im looking into closet cheating on my main which has around 250$ inventory. How safe would you say the cheat is? Im not planning on using any visuals, just low fov to behave similar to aim assist. Also i been looking around and noticed some people complain about aimbot inaccuracy and the recoil control being bad. I see the notification that aim is fixed, how is the recoil control nowdays?

sorry if all of this was asked already or mentioned before, i must have missed it
currently, hexui has not been detected once since detection in 2017. if you want to be safe and use it on your main and don't need esp, publicly that hexui will be the best choice for you among the many cheats available and cheat works completely externally, and most users and developer @Menalix who use hexui are safety conscious

Nevertheless, using a cheat on an account with 250$ worth of inventory is never the right choice. hexui is among the safe of many cheats, but who knows if it will be detected Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)