Current time: 05-May-24, 11:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Few questions
02-Nov-23, 06:15
Hi!

I've been using a cheat before for CSGO, but now the owner refuses to support CS2.

I saw this cheat before and I have a few questions before consider buying it.

- Are all the features secure to use without lowering my trust factor? I know that ESP is detected.
- I know this isn't a good idea but is it secure enough to use it on my main?
- Does it have some streamer mode or something?
- If it gets detected somehow, is there any chance that I get banned? Only a few people were banned using my last cheat since (afaik) every build was unique.

Thanks! Smile
02-Nov-23, 10:16 (This post was last modified: 02-Nov-23 10:22 by znlwmab001.)
(02-Nov-23 06:15)ratzinger1038 Wrote:  Hi!

I've been using a cheat before for CSGO, but now the owner refuses to support CS2.

I saw this cheat before and I have a few questions before consider buying it.

- Are all the features secure to use without lowering my trust factor? I know that ESP is detected.
- I know this isn't a good idea but is it secure enough to use it on my main?
- Does it have some streamer mode or something?
- If it gets detected somehow, is there any chance that I get banned? Only a few people were banned using my last cheat since (afaik) every build was unique.

Thanks! Smile
1. [quoted*] "Trust Factor Safe, does not affect trust factor at all"
2. ESP is currently not supported, product page also has nothing about ESP (developer @Menalix have said they are working on ESP, so it may be coming) but NO ETA
3. I am also using it in main acc. You are responsible for your own cheating behavior. Nevertheless, I can say that hexui is currently the safest of the many publicly available cheats you can use
4. last detection of hexui was in 2017. after the detection, the developer @Menalix identified the cause and made fixes, and has not been detected since.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)