Current time: 29-Apr-24, 11:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Payment Through Skins or Keys
20-Dec-23, 03:47
Hello!

I was looking at purchasing a 30 day sub using either skins or TF2 keys, but it seems that the skin option on the payment page doesn't work. Is there a way to send it another way? And if so could it also be done with Team Fortress 2 keys instead; since there isn't a trade hold when purchased anywhere but the Steam Marketplace.

Have a good day,
Fartio12345
20-Dec-23, 16:13
it works fine, but we don't take in skins that has little to none sales value, or is unpopular, for the reason it can take 2-12 months to get them sold, so we only take in skins that we know can be sold within a month.
22-Dec-23, 14:15
I have the same problem, it shows that ALL my skins are not accepted. But i have many Playskins that sell instantly.
22-Dec-23, 21:14
I've been told it's actually down currently
22-Dec-23, 21:41
there has been a steam update so it has to reworked, with should be done by mid january
02-Apr-24, 23:19
(22-Dec-23 20:41)Menalix Wrote:  there has been a steam update so it has to reworked, with should be done by mid january

Hey again!

Sorry for not asking sooner but is there any way you can tell me some skins that are accepted? A couple months ago I tried and the skins I had didn't work; so I was just wondering if there's any way you can just tell me some that would work.

Have a good one!
- Fartio
03-Apr-24, 09:55
(02-Apr-24 22:19)fartio12345 Wrote:  
(22-Dec-23 20:41)Menalix Wrote:  there has been a steam update so it has to reworked, with should be done by mid january

Hey again!

Sorry for not asking sooner but is there any way you can tell me some skins that are accepted? A couple months ago I tried and the skins I had didn't work; so I was just wondering if there's any way you can just tell me some that would work.

Have a good one!
- Fartio
If ur going to overpay since i have to resell them, i can help you with sub, add me on discord "xbobita" without ""

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)