Current time: 05-May-24, 22:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
dma card and hexui
18-Feb-24, 19:05
Hey Menalix, i have a question for you,so if i buy a dma card with a private firmware can i run hexui from the 2nd pc as the cheating spftware?
18-Feb-24, 21:09
no
05-Mar-24, 11:05
To be honest, HexUI wont require DMA support due to the current VAC landscape. Even in the unlikely scenario where cheat detection becomes significantly more prevalent, HexUI is likely to remain unaffected. After all, it has maintained a strong UD rate for seven years and counting.
05-Mar-24, 19:58
(05-Mar-24 11:05)complex Wrote:  To be honest, HexUI wont require DMA support due to the current VAC landscape. Even in the unlikely scenario where cheat detection becomes significantly more prevalent, HexUI is likely to remain unaffected. After all, it has maintained a strong UD rate for seven years and counting.

ye as VAC is now, I would deem more insecure to have dma card. but I am considered adding support for DMA though in order to support third-party ac's
06-Mar-24, 02:21
(05-Mar-24 19:58)Menalix Wrote:  
(05-Mar-24 11:05)complex Wrote:  To be honest, HexUI wont require DMA support due to the current VAC landscape. Even in the unlikely scenario where cheat detection becomes significantly more prevalent, HexUI is likely to remain unaffected. After all, it has maintained a strong UD rate for seven years and counting.

ye as VAC is now, I would deem more insecure to have dma card. but I am considered adding support for DMA though in order to support third-party ac's

maybe support to GamersClub, a league we have in Brazil.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)