Current time: 05-May-24, 15:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Glow ESP
04-Apr-24, 05:26
Hi,

I am pretty sure that glow ESP writes to memory and that in itself is not very safe. Do you have any plans to make an ESP apart from Sound ESP that does not write to memory?
04-Apr-24, 08:58
Menalix said
External overlays is almost just as risky, make it quite obvious a cheat application is running, since Valve will see their is a transparent overlay on top of the game. But the main reason is I find external overlays to bad performance wise, that I haven't done one, and having to force game into window mode, which used to be a terrible experience in most fps games, nowadays its fine. Plan is I'll do one, but right now there has been other things, such a re-coding the client, and updating the obfuscation code, and new website, and moving servers. when new website is done, esp work should start.
04-Apr-24, 15:36
Problem is glow is safer till it's not. There's no vac module currently looking if the glow variable we use gets patched.

While there is a vac module looking at transparent overlays and potentially including it in vacnet algo.

But there is legit reason for transparent overlays, but there isnt for glow patching.

Therefore glow is safer till it's not.
05-Apr-24, 10:07
I remember some time ago that glow was causing red trust factor. I guess the current glow method you use is safer?
06-Apr-24, 02:52
(05-Apr-24 10:07)Presidentkidz Wrote:  I remember some time ago that glow was causing red trust factor. I guess the current glow method you use is safer?

Nope
06-Apr-24, 10:19
Wait it’s the exact same method? (Setting b_spotted to 1)
09-Apr-24, 08:43
(06-Apr-24 10:19)Presidentkidz Wrote:  Wait it’s the exact same method? (Setting b_spotted to 1)

No that would be radar and is detected as far as I know

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)