Current time: 20-Apr-24, 07:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Interested
10-Apr-14, 01:28
I've bought many other cheats before and they always had some problems with their cheat. Before I'm buying this private cheat, I would like to ask some questions. Are you sure this will cheat will get updated regularly to avoid detections with active customer support? If I get a quick reply by a staff member I will definitely buy this cheat and give it a try. Also, should I be using this on my global elite account or do you suggest me a new account? I'm looking forward to this Smile

-w4rning :rolleyes:
10-Apr-14, 01:34
I'm not a staff member, but I'm here to help!

Hexui has been updated regularly over the last two weeks, at least five or more times, bring fixes to bugs, and making the cheat much better. Menalix keeps security as a top priority and therefore, he's always one step ahead of the supported Anti-Cheats. There has been no detections since hexui was released. I use this on my main account with various skins, and I'm able to put that trust in hexui as I know it will not be detected by Vac in a long time.

For the price that you pay, you're getting an amazing product, and I advise checking my testimonial for more info.
10-Apr-14, 01:51
(10-Apr-14 01:34)Farasay Wrote:  I'm not a staff member, but I'm here to help!

Hexui has been updated regularly over the last two weeks, at least five or more times, bring fixes to bugs, and making the cheat much better. Menalix keeps security as a top priority and therefore, he's always one step ahead of the supported Anti-Cheats. There has been no detections since hexui was released. I use this on my main account with various skins, and I'm able to put that trust in hexui as I know it will not be detected by Vac in a long time.

For the price that you pay, you're getting an amazing product, and I advise checking my testimonial for more info.

thanks for the quick reply, I will probably buy it tommorow.
good night
10-Apr-14, 02:14
Good to hear! You will be impressed with the product!
10-Apr-14, 02:26
I will most likely be buying this very soon too!
As people know I'm a high quality user, was previous admin at another cheat site as well as a super-mod/donator & betatester.

So to be here and to actually say I'll buy this, it definitely seems like an amazing product as i've been to nearly everything!

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)