Current time: 28-Mar-24, 16:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Level of security?
10-Apr-14, 14:31
How secure is the cheat?

What does HexUI mean by "Pure External" as opposed to External?
10-Apr-14, 14:52 (This post was last modified: 10-Apr-14 14:55 by Farasay.)
By Pure External, it means that it does not interact with the game or steam in any way, and it does not create handles, etc to the game. This is the only external cheat that reads. It's also a small community still therefore it would not be targeted by VAC.

The cheat is extremely secure, I'm even willing to use it on my main account. I play on altpug, etc. It's also undected on ESEA, ESL Wire, and more. It's detection history is flawless and it has never been detected.
10-Apr-14, 14:55
So if it doesn't even interact with the game or steam like normal externals, it doesn't do it at all, how is it ever going to be detected by VAC unless they start searching for .exe's that are already running?
17-Apr-14, 13:21
(10-Apr-14 14:55)s04760 Wrote:  So if it doesn't even interact with the game or steam like normal externals, it doesn't do it at all, how is it ever going to be detected by VAC unless they start searching for .exe's that are already running?

The cheat does not modify the game in any way, and according to VACs own rules, they don't care if this is the case.

However, it is still cheating so it would still be possible for VAC to ban you or for you to get an overwatch/untrusted ban.
17-Apr-14, 13:49
(10-Apr-14 14:55)s04760 Wrote:  So if it doesn't even interact with the game or steam like normal externals, it doesn't do it at all, how is it ever going to be detected by VAC unless they start searching for .exe's that are already running?
They are searching for exes already Smile that's why we hide the process by injection Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)