Current time: 03-May-24, 14:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
TriggerBot
09-Feb-15, 01:37
Valve made nospread server sided a little while back, how well does the trigger work with riffles now then? I mean can you still set it to "force bullets to your target"? Smile

thanks in advance
09-Feb-15, 01:41
there's been other options than nospread, we never had nospread.
09-Feb-15, 01:51
Oh okay. Does it look legit on my own screen too? Would it be possible to attend to local lans etc.
09-Feb-15, 01:53
yes we have features to hide the cheat console :)it's very good for lans
09-Feb-15, 02:11
Nice, but I mean like, if I use the trigger and the "auto pulldown recoil", does it look legit on my screen? Smile
09-Feb-15, 03:17
(09-Feb-15 02:11)CodyGonzales Wrote:  Nice, but I mean like, if I use the trigger and the "auto pulldown recoil", does it look legit on my screen? Smile

depends on your sens, can look a little choppy atm if you are on really low sens,
but for 95% it looks normal Smile
09-Feb-15, 03:30 (This post was last modified: 09-Feb-15 03:31 by CodyGonzales.)
DMG without cheat, I got a decent game sense as I played 2k+ hours 1.6, but I just can't land the shots in CS:GO.

I will try to buy your cheat, can I find help anywhere on how to inject etc? Smile

But all this nice sprays etc in the videos is without nospread and is still possible?
09-Feb-15, 03:45
(09-Feb-15 03:30)CodyGonzales Wrote:  DMG without cheat, I got a decent game sense as I played 2k+ hours 1.6, but I just can't land the shots in CS:GO.

I will try to buy your cheat, can I find help anywhere on how to inject etc? Smile

But all this nice sprays etc in the videos is without nospread and is still possible?

yes close to nospread is still possibleSmile
there's guides on everything in the private section of the forumSmile
09-Feb-15, 03:56
Nice!

Last question and ill stop xD -- Undetected on FaceIt? Big Grin
09-Feb-15, 03:59
yes faceit uses vac and manual video inspection Smile
10-Feb-15, 00:58 (This post was last modified: 10-Feb-15 01:17 by whack.)
I really want to buy it, but I don't want to get VAC'd. I'm not stupid or anything, so if there are instructions and everything works flawlessly etc then I can do it. I plan to play only on matchmaking and I have over 4k hours on 1.6, I'm just tired of playing in disadvantage. yes, lots of cheaters on MM, BLATANT CHEATERS. I just need some kind of sixth sense. ESP SOUND? Big Grin trig bot will probably help tho

edit: also, I use windows 8.1 x64. I think it says in the faq that it will work, but I just want to be sure.

F* it. Bought it. Let's see.
10-Feb-15, 01:19
(10-Feb-15 00:58)whack Wrote:  I really want to buy it, but I don't want to get VAC'd. I'm not stupid or anything, so if there are instructions and everything works flawlessly etc then I can do it. I plan to play only on matchmaking and I have over 4k hours on 1.6, I'm just tired of playing in disadvantage. yes, lots of cheaters on MM, BLATANT CHEATERS. I just need some kind of sixth sense. ESP SOUND? Big Grin trig bot will probably help tho

edit: also, I use windows 8.1 x64. I think it says in the faq that it will work, but I just want to be sure.

yeah it's designed on 8.1 x64 Smile
10-Feb-15, 01:35
(10-Feb-15 01:19)Division Dreamers Wrote:  
(10-Feb-15 00:58)whack Wrote:  I really want to buy it, but I don't want to get VAC'd. I'm not stupid or anything, so if there are instructions and everything works flawlessly etc then I can do it. I plan to play only on matchmaking and I have over 4k hours on 1.6, I'm just tired of playing in disadvantage. yes, lots of cheaters on MM, BLATANT CHEATERS. I just need some kind of sixth sense. ESP SOUND? Big Grin trig bot will probably help tho

yeah it's designed on 8.1 x64 Smile

Thanks. I'm watching the tutorial because I want to be really careful.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)