Current time: 25-Apr-24, 06:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Few questions...
14-Apr-14, 09:50
Hello brothers .
1-Triggerbot shoots through door,boxes,walls (Like a kid with wallhack ) ? .
This is very important,because in the past i use triggerbot that shoots through door,boxes,walls and i got few bans for wallhack :rolleyes:
2-Hack is a visible on a POV Demo ? SoundESP can see the enemies behind me or only in front ?
3-Do you have reliable system of protection against hacking ? Because if yours auto cracked - it will be vacced and we lost our accounts .
Thanks.
14-Apr-14, 10:58
1. No it doesn't, neither trough smokes Smile

2. I don't quite get you? How should SoundESP be visible? when sound isn't a visible factor, check this video if you don't understand how SoundESP works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpeb9OVsrxs

3. I propose you mean against cracking. Well yes probally all providers got protection against it, but well everything is crackable.
If something is cracked it's not equal a vac detection.
Providers who get their customers detected on cracks is mainly those who can't code or just lazy.
Fact is you can't prevent all crackers, but you can still prevent customers from getting detectied, by acting like you're gonna be cracked, even you're not yet.
Many providers tend to get shocked when someone cracks them, which they shouldn't, because it's gonna happen almost always, so you have to stay calm and be ready, being ready is what will save the customers. If we'll be cracked I'll act like following:
Post message about how we banned a leaker/cracker, and publish our new distribution within 1-8 hours which is undetected because I always have an extra unique build.
If any provider tells you they ain't gonna be cracked, even how many cool techonlogys they come up with, you should pull up your middle-finger and say "fuck you don't be an ego".
It's egoistic telling you won't because you believe you're the best coder, even not knowing how lurks around on the internet.
I hope you get me Smile
14-Apr-14, 11:43
Menalix, the name should be Sound based DistanceESP, so people don't get confused with traditional SoundESP which is a visual text on the screen where sound occurs, like it says "JUMP" where someone on the map jumped.
14-Apr-14, 12:27
(14-Apr-14 11:43)Neo Wrote:  Menalix, the name should be Sound based DistanceESP, so people don't get confused with traditional SoundESP which is a visual text on the screen where sound occurs, like it says "JUMP" where someone on the map jumped.
Any source to that? From my 6 years experience as cheater it has always been called soundesp
14-Apr-14, 13:05
I mean soundesp would scream if the enemy is behind me and i not see him ?
P.S.
God dam,everycheat we use on own risk and that is sad. I long time use very popular hack from Poland,but in May 2013 this hack is vacced and i lost my premium 4 dig 2003 year Wink
14-Apr-14, 15:57
(14-Apr-14 12:27)Menalix Wrote:  
(14-Apr-14 11:43)Neo Wrote:  Menalix, the name should be Sound based DistanceESP, so people don't get confused with traditional SoundESP which is a visual text on the screen where sound occurs, like it says "JUMP" where someone on the map jumped.
Any source to that? From my 6 years experience as cheater it has always been called soundesp

This but me from about 8 years experience.
17-Apr-14, 13:19
(14-Apr-14 13:05)Yoba* Wrote:  I mean soundesp would scream if the enemy is behind me and i not see him ?
P.S.
God dam,everycheat we use on own risk and that is sad. I long time use very popular hack from Poland,but in May 2013 this hack is vacced and i lost my premium 4 dig 2003 year Wink

SoundESP literally just tells you if an enemy is close within a definable distance, couldn't be simpler.

You can change the frequency and the distance in the cheat config.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)