Current time: 28-Mar-24, 22:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
soundesp
16-Apr-14, 02:23 (This post was last modified: 16-Apr-14 02:24 by jesusfreak1.)
Hi, I am very interested in this company for the soundESP. But I will not lie I am a bit skeptical when I'm seeing the prices compared to other competitiors.. I've used cheats where I've paid over 30euros a month for "100 % league blahblah" and they ended up being detected.

I'm liking what I see so far on this website it's not a very huge list of cheat like wallhack etc,

I was wondering if anyone does use this cheat in ALTpug, and if so for how long? or how is the sound esp? has anyone tried this in ESEA? I've never been a "rage" hacker as I find that quite retared.. I'm a very skilled player without hacks but I'm looking to get a "edge" mostly by just using the sound ESP.

also is this undetected on CEVO paladin aswell?
16-Apr-14, 02:31
(16-Apr-14 02:23)jesusfreak1 Wrote:  Hi, I am very interested in this company for the soundESP. But I will not lie I am a bit skeptical when I'm seeing the prices compared to other competitiors.. I've used cheats where I've paid over 30euros a month for "100 % league blahblah" and they ended up being detected.

I'm liking what I see so far on this website it's not a very huge list of cheat like wallhack etc,

I was wondering if anyone does use this cheat in ALTpug, and if so for how long? or how is the sound esp? has anyone tried this in ESEA? I've never been a "rage" hacker as I find that quite retared.. I'm a very skilled player without hacks but I'm looking to get a "edge" mostly by just using the sound ESP.

also is this undetected on CEVO paladin aswell?

The price is because we're only offering triggerbot after all. But prices will soon go a little up.

Yea many uses it in altPUG inclusive myself.
It was ESEA UD for 3 months where we survived 3 ban waves, but last the 4 banwave we got detected, so ESEA is not possible atm, even so I'm working on a different kind of way to stay UD so we can add it to supported AC's.

Yes UD on Cevo last test was 1 month ago. I'm sure some of our customers still play there.
16-Apr-14, 02:42
thank you for the fast response

how exactly does the sound"esp" work? does it beep when you are close to an enemy? as i would be using this cheat very legitly.

so you use this cheat on altpug aswell?
16-Apr-14, 02:57
(16-Apr-14 02:42)jesusfreak1 Wrote:  thank you for the fast response

how exactly does the sound"esp" work? does it beep when you are close to an enemy? as i would be using this cheat very legitly.

so you use this cheat on altpug aswell?

Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpeb9OVsrxs

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)