Current time: 20-Apr-24, 15:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Mango's review on Hexui
23-Feb-15, 04:10
Hey guys just started Cs:go yesterday and deciding to purchase Hexui.
And I wanted to give my thoughts on it.

Triggerbot:
First the triggerbot. I find that the triggerbot is better the better you are as a player. I just started cs:go and I'm pretty bad at it, adjusted my mouse settings a bit and copied the settings of some other forum people and I got to say that it does work really well. Ive had the best results with the AUG and AWP. Other than that though the triggerbot is decent for the other weapons. Maybe a better/standalone RCS for higher recoil weapons.
9/10

Sound ESP:
The beeping is pretty hard to hear overall the other noises, I found that I can hear better the higher frequency it is. It does help to know if there is any nearby enemies but it doesn't really help me that much because it doesn't give a general direction and Im not to familiar with the maps or normal locations that people like to hide in. But it does help for things like knowing if a person is hiding behind a corner, if theres people near you in a corridor.
9/10

Security:
Not been VAC banned yet, and other than a leak Ive only heard good things Smile which is good for me cause I bought cs;go for 14.99 Sad
10/10

The Community:
Just joined yesterday but from all the forum posts I can tell that they are very helpful, I used alot of the guides to help me get started Smile
10/10

Price:
Its pretty cheap, especially if you buy more than 1 month. I only bought a month to try it out but I'll probably buy a few months subscription. Especially when aimbot is release Big Grin
10/10

Overall: 10/10
If you're good, after getting the right settings,this will definitely help you, if you're bad--like me-- it'll make you better. I would recommend this for people that want to look legit but if you need more help I would either wait for the aimbot or go to another cheat with aimbot/wh. Other than that this is amazing and I highly recommend Smile
23-Feb-15, 04:26
Thanks for the great review glad to have you here

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)