Current time: 18-Apr-24, 16:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Database reverted to 3-day old copy, due to a mishappening. Please re-create your user if it's gone, and make a payment issue to get upgraded. Cheat settings from last 3-days is lost as well. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Everything should sorted out by 23:00 GMT+1, and affected customers will get 1-week extra added to their sub.
The cheat that forces you into a smart cheater
05-Mar-15, 11:42
Well this hack is hard to describe, there's not a single thing wrong with it but it's lack of wallhack and aimbot is simply amazing to me.
Why is it amazing? well because if you're losing a game you don't resort to turning on wallhacks and aimbot to turn the game around making yourself obvious and getting instant reports and banned the next day.
I've been using this for a couple of days and I'm not even banned and that for myself is a record of using hacks on VAC's.

I decided to go clean and make a new steam with csgo as my old account is overwatch banned from wallhacks and aimbots.
I played for 10 hours without cheats and thought fuck this I'll google trigger bot for csgo and found this website. All I wanted was a hack with a trigger bot, no wall hacks or aimbot as this would get me banned.
So really this Hexui hack is enabling you to look legit without looking like a hacker.

The guys in the community are also great and very helpful.

So all in all I thank the developers for making a hack that helps you not looking like a cheater.
Keep up the good work and I'll look forward to the updates that come in the future.

And also I've never seen a hack inject so sneakily. Nice one Wink
05-Mar-15, 13:01
Thanks for the great review my friend i am happy when people who use the cheat are happy Smile)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)