Current time: 25-Apr-24, 10:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Review
05-Mar-15, 22:55 (This post was last modified: 21-May-15 14:54 by yoloyolo.)
Yo Boys and Girls here is a bit more deeper review than my first one because i only had 1 month of hexui experience at that time and i couldnt say that much about this hack..

BUT now i've been customer since February i can say a lot more about this awesome coded hack.

So where do we start ?

Triggerbot 10/10: Like i said in my first review.. this is THE most insane triggerbot ive played with in my whole "cheating-career" .. ive been customer on 4 different sites and their trigger cant even get close to this one ! whats not so good is the range with awp.. for example if u stand in t spawn on dust2 and there is a ct in lower mid.. u only trigger when the enemy is at the door (sorry if u guys dont know what i mean)
but thats really the only thing that could be better.

AimAssistance 1337/10: OH MY FUCKIN LORD !!! That aimassistance is so fuckin awesome.. when the aimer was in beta it looked really weird but i saw how it could be.. and then.. after the update.. sickest and most legit aimbot ive seen.. it is really really nice.. you know the feeling when you are playin on 64 tick and u tap like hell on the head and the enemy just doesnt die? with hexui this problem is gone ! i love it !!
GREAT WORK MENALIX <3

RcsSystem 8/10: I started playing without rcs .. then i played with .. and when u trigger with ak or m4 it can be usefull.. but in my opinion its more legit and more skill to play without rcs and handle your recoil by your own Smile at the moment i play without rcs and im fine with it.

SoundESP ??/10: I cant rate the esp because i never used it (esp is for silvers imo) Big Grin you have to know me to understand that.. i dont have fun when i know where the enemys are, it just sucks for me.. like there is no challenge you know Big Grin

VACATiON-iSSUES: i bought this hack when it was undetected for like 6 months.. and then 2 month later i get vacced.. that was really sad for every member here Big Grin but that is what you have to deal with when you buy a cheat Tongue whatsoever after the recent update.. and menalix analysis im pretty sure that if nothing weird happens we are safe.

Overall i rate this hack 12/10 becuz you can customize it very good and the price is just insane

And now the most important part i think: The Staff: You guys do an amazing job !! you guys help really fast and that is what i love the most about hexui. especially when i joined.. i first purchased 10€ for 1 month.. and then i was broke as fuck and had no money to resubscribe.. so i told division my story and he extended it for 2 days Big Grin thats hexui guys.. its like your second family who cacthes you up when your down and have 0 money in the bank.. i really really appreciate that div and i owe you something Wink Smile

so keep up the great work guys !!

greetz
the guy with the weirdest and creative username of all
yoloyolo
05-Mar-15, 23:46
thanks for the kind words yoloyolo and the awesome review I r8 8/8
06-Mar-15, 05:06
Agree with the product review, but have to say, I think Valve is pretty awesome as a company.. considering the game we all play lol.
20-May-15, 14:58
updated my review Smile
hf guys
20-May-15, 15:03
Thanks for the positive review. We always appreciate feedback :-)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)