Current time: 19-Apr-24, 19:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
UH...IDK
12-Mar-15, 10:15
So its been 2 whole days since i had this cheat and honestly the customer service, yenno the people that help you fix shit, sucks.

Sound ESP not working for some and for some work; however, no admin has bothered helping.

SO if you decide to get this cheat and your sound ESP aint working. GL.
12-Mar-15, 12:47
Sir.

You have to remember that Menalix is right now working on this, as he just updated the cheat last night with a new SoundESP "Engine"

The thing about soundesp is that it was from your windows sound to now be a whole other program running the sounds so it would be possible to stream.

Also it would be better to ask in the support forum them making a post here about it Smile
12-Mar-15, 13:32
(12-Mar-15 12:47)fortynine Wrote:  Sir.

You have to remember that Menalix is right now working on this, as he just updated the cheat last night with a new SoundESP "Engine"

The thing about soundesp is that it was from your windows sound to now be a whole other program running the sounds so it would be possible to stream.

Also it would be better to ask in the support forum them making a post here about it Smile
smfh, i did that obviously. I know Menalix is working on it. There was a "fix"; the whole volume= xx adding etc etc. Still doesnt seem to work.

Once again, i did. Maybe you peeps should check out the support section more often than to assume i didnt eh? lmfao.
12-Mar-15, 14:48
You gotta realize that the forum only have one real mod (division dreamers) the rest are mostly customers who doesn't answer questions regulary.
12-Mar-15, 20:59
There is no problems with the SoundESP at all if you add "Volume=100" under the [SoundESP] Category.
12-Mar-15, 22:35
haha Big Grin don't shitstorm those awesome guys who make HEXUI possible! They r just ppl like u and i and also have a RL. as i said before in that post: BEST SUPPORT EVER!
14-Mar-15, 11:44
Idk man I did add volume = 100. I only used that automatic RCS and got banned on esea. Owell.
14-Mar-15, 13:04
(14-Mar-15 11:44)heehee95 Wrote:  Idk man I did add volume = 100. I only used that automatic RCS and got banned on esea. Owell.

Only SoundESP is UD on ESEA.
14-Mar-15, 21:34
Well yeah but the RCS is automated no? Like I can turn it off or on it seems. I never used anything, I just injected the cheat. Maybe bad luck for me.
14-Mar-15, 21:36
yes you can set the value to 0

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)