Current time: 08-May-24, 10:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Thread Closed 
Reselling through Mar1k discontinued. (12-03-2015)
12-Mar-15, 21:38
Due to several of problems occurrences with Mar1k's resselling:
Re-selling without permission, a config Division Dreamers created for him.
Bad communication, due to improper english skills.
Reports on him only giving his customers 1 month, even they paid for more.
The fast increasing amount of russian people (sorry, but it's really hard supporting people who can't write in english properly)

Now when I also figured he sells our cheat at a overprice by 20%, even we agreed on a 40% profit. I have choosen to immediately ban him from our website, and shuts off the reselling.

Mar1k is probably a fine guy, but there's too many problems with his reselling, at Hexui we would like to keep things simple, clean and easy.

Regards: Menalix.
12-Mar-15, 21:59
It's lie. Mar1k good reseller. He want to speak with you. Give him please one chance. Listen to him , he's a good man
12-Mar-15, 22:09
as you can see in the thread he's been given several chances, there's also things which wasn't mentioned in this post aswell.
12-Mar-15, 22:13
I can answer in all message. Mar1k good man and I wnat give proof. Can you listen me? Why Menalix not want say proof to Mar1k?
12-Mar-15, 22:19
(12-Mar-15 22:13)saimon9191 Wrote:  I can answer in all message. Mar1k good man and I wnat give proof. Can you listen me? Why Menalix not want say proof to Mar1k?

it's been proven several times that he charges people money for setting the cheat up - which he then send then on to me which i do for free, also he charged money for my configs (without permission). He then scammed you and another dude by not buying the time you had paid for, i don't know why you are defending him. It's menalix's business and hard work, so I don't really think it's fair to charge 20% extra for the product when you already get 40% discount/profit per sale.
12-Mar-15, 22:26
It's lie. Yes, he error one when he sale your config, buy you forgive him.

He not sale more 20% it's lie and I can confirm this
12-Mar-15, 22:31
We have our russian payment system. We had such a price, but it earlier. Now he sells cheap. Much more !
14-Mar-15, 05:09
(12-Mar-15 22:31)saimon9191 Wrote:  We have our russian payment system. We had such a price, but it earlier. Now he sells cheap. Much more !
Doesn't matter, I didn't say Mar1k isn't a fine person. There's just to many problems coming from it.
14-Mar-15, 09:45 (This post was last modified: 14-Mar-15 09:45 by Division.)
I will look into- if I can pay for russians by getting webmoney or qiwi
14-Mar-15, 12:20
(14-Mar-15 05:09)Menalix Wrote:  
(12-Mar-15 22:31)saimon9191 Wrote:  We have our russian payment system. We had such a price, but it earlier. Now he sells cheap. Much more !
Doesn't matter, I didn't say Mar1k isn't a fine person. There's just to many problems coming from it.

You can listen to Mar1k ? You admin, Why are you doing with it? he has evidence , but instead you have omitted it - at least half of what you have written is not true.
14-Mar-15, 13:25
(14-Mar-15 12:20)Xenon Wrote:  

You can listen to Mar1k ? You admin, Why are you doing with it? he has evidence , but instead you have omitted it - at least half of what you have written is not true.

And others have evidence too, half of it only? chinese
I don't care about if its true or what is true, the problem is everyday when I get home I have to attend to problems due to Mar1k's reselling, I do not want to spend time on that as it should not be any hard reselling a product.
14-Mar-15, 13:27
(14-Mar-15 13:25)Menalix Wrote:  
(14-Mar-15 12:20)Xenon Wrote:  

And others have evidence too, half of it only? chinese
I don't care about if its true or what is true, the problem is everyday when I get home I have to attend to problems due to Mar1k's reselling, I do not want to spend time on that as it should not be any hard reselling a product.
I understand. Can you listen him please, last chance and last listen. He want give you more information. Give a chance .
15-Mar-15, 09:06
Dont give him a chance. He is a typical liar.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Closed