Current time: 29-Mar-24, 15:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Just some questions.
22-Apr-14, 04:19
Hi, I was just wondering a few things I hope you guys can help me out with. I have been in leagues with prize pools (And yes, without cheats) and I was just wondering if this really is the most "legit" triggerbot on the market. I there any demos of the newest loader being used that anyone can send? Since I have been playing in leagues and tend to do so at LAN I want to know before buying this how well it works with all weapon types: Pistols/Rifles/Snipers and how well the Delay, Burst, Pause, Spreadcontrol, Aftershoot and Autodelay works in action since I am mainly a rifler. I am a semi-professional player and I could call out anyone within 2 minutes of spectating so I know how triggerbots and cheats/hacks in general look like so how is this any different? It's still a trigger so it would technically look really unlegit unless your unique settings fix this. All you customers, I want your honest opinion on how legit it looks/feels and how legit it would look to Overwatch and at LAN. Honest opionion on how reliable, fast and responsive it is and on how secure you feel it is, also how is the community and Menalix himself? Frequent updates, support, activity etc. And will it ever be an option to buy this for lifetime?
22-Apr-14, 04:25
Menalix is a great coder, very safe to use + his security is outstanding!
As for lifetime; you will need to speak to Menalix about that.
My triggerbot has been very legit with aftershoots, and SoundEsp would also be great for you due to you cant see them to trace them etc.

The cheat is very very customisable and I believe this cheat would suit you perfectly, there are currently legit settings posted in the "settings" section when you purchase the cheat. Smile
22-Apr-14, 04:28
Honestly, it depends how you use it. Hold the triggerkeys around corners or hold and angle so close to the edge that it shoots right as they come out? Anyone with half a brain can call you out on it.

If you have fast reactions and you don't hold it down, but start holding it when you see them (just for a guaranteed hit), that'd be the best way to hold it.

I believe one of our members is working on a video using Hex at the moment, but as I said, it depends how you use it.

Security I feel is top notch, and it's improving. It did get detected by ESEA rather quickly (I guess a staff member bought it, because his method wasn't patched, just specifically the client). But he fixed that up rather quickly. VAC is basically not even an issue, and soon if everything goes well, AltPug won't be an issue either. ESEA shouldn't be an issue once he rolls out customized loaders.

The fastness seems to depend on something to do with individual computers. My laptop and desktop have no problem with the speed of the triggerbot, but I've seen a small % of the customers having issues with the delay. Even seen videos of it and I can't explain it.

I'm sure if you bought it and had these issues along with any proof it was happening to you, Mena would have no problem with a refund.

Lifetime is available but very rarely, he held an event for his birthday which obviously passed but I don't know when the next time he'll be hosting lifetime is, and I don't think he does either.
22-Apr-14, 04:36 (This post was last modified: 22-Apr-14 04:37 by Farasay.)
It's great to see you've decided to purchase hexui, you won't be disappointed by the product. I'm currently editing a video of my self using hexui, including multiple aces, so this should be up soon! Welcome aboard!
22-Apr-14, 04:48 (This post was last modified: 22-Apr-14 04:48 by JuztX.)
(22-Apr-14 04:36)Farasay Wrote:  It's great to see you've decided to purchase hexui, you won't be disappointed by the product. I'm currently editing a video of my self using hexui, including multiple aces, so this should be up soon! Welcome aboard!

PM me when the video goes up will you? Or add me on steam
22-Apr-14, 04:49
(22-Apr-14 04:48)JuztX Wrote:  
(22-Apr-14 04:36)Farasay Wrote:  It's great to see you've decided to purchase hexui, you won't be disappointed by the product. I'm currently editing a video of my self using hexui, including multiple aces, so this should be up soon! Welcome aboard!

Of course, I'll contact you via the forums. I'm currently putting clips together and still collecting, should be up within a few days.
22-Apr-14, 04:49
(22-Apr-14 04:48)JuztX Wrote:  

I can make a demo now if you want? I'm anyways going to take a little play, been a week since I last used the cheat.
22-Apr-14, 05:59
I'll make the demo later, only ending up in games with ragehack boosters arm.... damn they piss me off. and the clock is 06:00AM so I really gotta sleep, but later in like 12 hours I'll send you a pm.
22-Apr-14, 06:51
(22-Apr-14 05:59)Menalix Wrote:  I'll make the demo later, only ending up in games with ragehack boosters arm.... damn they piss me off. and the clock is 06:00AM so I really gotta sleep, but later in like 12 hours I'll send you a pm.

It's ok, sweet I'll wait for your pm.
22-Apr-14, 14:56
(22-Apr-14 06:51)JuztX Wrote:  
(22-Apr-14 05:59)Menalix Wrote:  I'll make the demo later, only ending up in games with ragehack boosters arm.... damn they piss me off. and the clock is 06:00AM so I really gotta sleep, but later in like 12 hours I'll send you a pm.

It's ok, sweet I'll wait for your pm.

Oh and I forgot to ask, do you plan on supporting more AC's or bigger ones like ESEA or ESL as standard?
23-Apr-14, 00:38
Still working on getting a demo in house, sorry for not making it today. but haven't played for a long time so I play so bad xD
Trying to get my skill up by playing some hours tomorrow
23-Apr-14, 00:49 (This post was last modified: 23-Apr-14 00:51 by JuztX.)
(23-Apr-14 00:38)Menalix Wrote:  Still working on getting a demo in house, sorry for not making it today. but haven't played for a long time so I play so bad xD

Haha xD It's alright

(23-Apr-14 00:49)JuztX Wrote:  
(23-Apr-14 00:38)Menalix Wrote:  Still working on getting a demo in house, sorry for not making it today. but haven't played for a long time so I play so bad xD

Haha xD It's alright

PS: You should probably remove a m from custommer reviews Wink
23-Apr-14, 21:50
Because it's basically like making your reflexes like the pros. Hard to spot, because who's the say you're not just that good? You can't rage aimbot, you can't get caught for wallhacking or tracing through walls. It's all about your reflexes with this cheat.
23-Apr-14, 22:08
(23-Apr-14 21:50)RedJay Wrote:  Because it's basically like making your reflexes like the pros. Hard to spot, because who's the say you're not just that good? You can't rage aimbot, you can't get caught for wallhacking or tracing through walls. It's all about your reflexes with this cheat.

Exactly some might be: wow that guy is fast? Triggerbot maybe? Would look trough the demo and notice the shots after aim is not on person because of aftershoot, and they would be like: aaarh can't really be triggerbot.
Unless they know of Hexui, they might be like: maybe triggerbot, because you simply can't judge on a demo that it's triggerbot, highly possible would be a maybe statement.
24-Apr-14, 01:30
(23-Apr-14 22:08)Menalix Wrote:  
(23-Apr-14 21:50)RedJay Wrote:  Because it's basically like making your reflexes like the pros. Hard to spot, because who's the say you're not just that good? You can't rage aimbot, you can't get caught for wallhacking or tracing through walls. It's all about your reflexes with this cheat.

Exactly some might be: wow that guy is fast? Triggerbot maybe? Would look trough the demo and notice the shots after aim is not on person because of aftershoot, and they would be like: aaarh can't really be triggerbot.
Unless they know of Hexui, they might be like: maybe triggerbot, because you simply can't judge on a demo that it's triggerbot, highly possible would be a maybe statement.

Okey thank you guys.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)