Current time: 20-Apr-24, 10:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Questions of versatility
23-Apr-14, 04:43 (This post was last modified: 23-Apr-14 04:44 by eshkeemo.)
Few questions I have.

1: Customized loaders. For ESEA and AltPug, are these available? If yes, cost?

2: Are customized loaders needed? Is the default client detected by ESEA/AltPug?

3: Is there a video showing the most recent/2nd most recent build of this hack?

4: Is there a video showing the recoil control for the triggerbot. I was told it moves your mouse down for you, for a completely legit looking shot view.

5: Will the triggerbot no scope people with my sniper?

If either answer to 1, 2, or 3 is yes, I will buy on the spot.

I apologize if these questions are answered elsewhere, I'm not very handy with search buttons.
23-Apr-14, 05:10
-Customized loaders, at the moment, no. Lifetime members get their own loader and regular members have their own.

-Customized loaders aren't need to ESEA at the moment, but it can change at any time. He's looking at another method for ESEA bypass, so until then I'd be a little wary of ESEA updates.

-One of our members is making a full video, there are some demo's and videos floating around the private section, but I don't believe I have the right to release any.

-Same as number 3.

-If you hold down the triggerkey, it'll fire when you move your mouse over to it. Since it's just a triggerbot, the chances of you hitting a long-range no scope is very little.

And no problem, ask anything you want, no one minds here.
23-Apr-14, 05:49
(23-Apr-14 05:10)RedJay Wrote:  -Customized loaders, at the moment, no. Lifetime members get their own loader and regular members have their own.

-Customized loaders aren't need to ESEA at the moment, but it can change at any time. He's looking at another method for ESEA bypass, so until then I'd be a little wary of ESEA updates.

-One of our members is making a full video, there are some demo's and videos floating around the private section, but I don't believe I have the right to release any.

-Same as number 3.

-If you hold down the triggerkey, it'll fire when you move your mouse over to it. Since it's just a triggerbot, the chances of you hitting a long-range no scope is very little.

And no problem, ask anything you want, no one minds here.

The big thing for me is the recoil that automatically adjusts your screen for you to look legit. If there's any demo for that I'd appreciate it.
23-Apr-14, 05:51
You definitely won't regret making the purchase for this cheat, most legit triggerbot on the market and with SoundESP, you can't be anymore legit.

Settings sub section to get a legit config too!
23-Apr-14, 06:27
I'm using another site right now and my config is pretty legit, the only thing really is that the recoil control on the triggerbot doesn't move my cursor down, so any real player can tell if they look closely enough, which isn't what I want.
23-Apr-14, 16:38
(23-Apr-14 05:10)RedJay Wrote:  -Lifetime members get their own loader and regular members have their own.

one question because i want to buy your hack..

where can i buy lifetime? max buy is 6 month!

i want a little hack with a small community after my lifetime by chods xD
23-Apr-14, 16:40
Lifetime is only on a special occasion basis, this means you're unable to buy it untill Menalix decided to put it on sale.

It was last on sale on his birthday.

So, unfortunately, for now. You can only purchase six months.
23-Apr-14, 16:43
(23-Apr-14 16:40)Farasay Wrote:  Lifetime is only on a special occasion basis, this means you're unable to buy it untill Menalix decided to put it on sale.

Okay all clear thx for the fast answer
23-Apr-14, 16:47
(23-Apr-14 16:43)Avex Wrote:  
(23-Apr-14 16:40)Farasay Wrote:  Lifetime is only on a special occasion basis, this means you're unable to buy it untill Menalix decided to put it on sale.

Okay all clear thx for the fast answer
And lifetime sales are only available to current members.
23-Apr-14, 17:02
Glad to see OP decided to purchase Hexui, you won't regret it.
23-Apr-14, 17:58
It's working well so far
23-Apr-14, 18:04
Good to hear, if you have any questions feel free to ask them in the appropriate area!
24-Apr-14, 01:19
Cheat works well on ALTPug. T-bot is on point.. sound esp is good for legit use

10/10 cheat proudct

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)