Current time: 28-Mar-24, 22:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Short term review
23-Apr-14, 21:29
Coder is cool as shit

Customizations are great

SoundESP works well

Customizations are really great

Get this shit set up properly and it owns. It takes a bit, but some of the configs of the other users are great. Just have to tailor them for your own play style.

This isn't a one size fits all hack. It's like a well tailored suit. Except you tailor it yourself. If you knew how to do such a thing. Which this lets you do.

But yeah. It's great. It does what it says it does and it does it well.
23-Apr-14, 21:34
Nice little review! Glad to see you're enjoying Hexui!
23-Apr-14, 22:06
Weee great to hear! Been a little sad about the two latest reviews Crying
23-Apr-14, 22:14
(23-Apr-14 22:06)Menalix Wrote:  Weee great to hear! Been a little sad about the two latest reviews Crying

People buy this without fully understanding what it is.

This is a legit triggerbot, custom tailorable to you and how you play.

You can't just push a button and expect it to work. Getting the settings refined can take days, weeks even. But that's the point.

This is for owning people and not letting them have a doubt in their mind that you're just simply better than them.
24-Apr-14, 01:43
(23-Apr-14 22:06)Menalix Wrote:  Weee great to hear! Been a little sad about the two latest reviews Crying

Don't let thoose inexperienced people get to your feelings Mena, they probably don't even know what they are doing. And they probably think it's a nospread so all shots will be on point and jumpshot noscope and they probably don't even know how to customize the settings right and they don't know how long it takes to get everything right. Keep doing what you're doing and all the good reviews will just stream in, like mine when my paypal is going to decide to start working Smile
24-Apr-14, 05:06
Great Review, curious what configs you used also!
24-Apr-14, 06:21 (This post was last modified: 24-Apr-14 06:22 by swoopdawoop.)
(24-Apr-14 01:43)JuztX Wrote:  

Don't let thoose inexperienced people get to your feelings Mena, they probably don't even know what they are doing. And they probably think it's a nospread so all shots will be on point and jumpshot noscope and they probably don't even know how to customize the settings right and they don't know how long it takes to get everything right. Keep doing what you're doing and all the good reviews will just stream in, like mine when my paypal is going to decide to start working Smile

If anything those testimonials should allow Mena to get a better understanding of the response issue, because more people are now experiencing this issue. I've given demos and an explanation of this issue and other members have aswell, maybe Mena will soon figure out what's causing this issue. I have a nice CPU aswell.
24-Apr-14, 06:23
(24-Apr-14 06:21)happyfeet Wrote:  
(24-Apr-14 01:43)JuztX Wrote:  

If anything those testimonials should allow Mena to get a better understanding of the response issue, because more people are now experiencing this issue. I've given demos and an explanation of this issue and other members have aswell, maybe Mena will soon figure out what's causing this issue. I have a nice CPU aswell.

Yeah there are some legit issues and it's understandable but a guy deciding after 2-4 hours is just..

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)