Current time: 02-Jun-24, 01:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Hoping to become a customer today!
20-Mar-15, 12:53
Hello Hexui community,

After searching the web for a long time, and considering the options I am really close to deciding to try out hexui for CS:GO.

I have 2 questions though before the purchase:

"Only requires you have a de-attachable drive and a windows system."
What does this EXACTLY mean and how do I find out my system has this?

Does the cheat work on FaceIt? Other than that is there any glitches with trigger for example: Enemy is really close around the corner, say he peaks and triggerbot starts shooting, if he goes behind the wall again, will it follow a bit into the wall or will it adjust perfectly?

Kind Regards,

Smackerino33
20-Mar-15, 13:08 (This post was last modified: 20-Mar-15 13:09 by smackerino33.)
Hello Division Dreamers Smile

Thanks for the fast reply, +1 already there Smile

I should have an USB laying around here, if not, is that Veracrypt is that like a Simulation Software like a virtual mounting software? But then for USB ofcourse (my bad explanation *sigh*)

2. Soundesp buggy is fine, I am only interested in the trigger, sound is a bonus Smile

Edit: I read a bit about that veracrypt, I have decent PC knowledge but it seems I might need some assistance on setting this up.
20-Mar-15, 13:09
yes excactly like a fake usb mate Smile

2. yes that will work Smile
20-Mar-15, 13:10
Thanks again for the kind and fast answer Smile

I will purchase 1 month now for tryout, is it possible to have someone help me setting up Veracrypt if I can't manage it? Smile
20-Mar-15, 13:21
yes but there's also A LOT of youtube tutorials on it Smile
20-Mar-15, 13:22
I have purchased! Smile Time to fiddle a bit and try and get this working asap and perfectly, looking forward to it! <3
20-Mar-15, 13:24
welcome man Smile
20-Mar-15, 13:34
Thank you! Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)