Current time: 29-Mar-24, 03:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Alternate payment method
26-Apr-14, 01:48
I am trying to purchase, but I cannot use my Amex for international purchases, would it be possible for me to send the payment through paypal to the same email as a gift and include in the note it's for virtual goods etc.?
26-Apr-14, 01:58
(26-Apr-14 01:48)evilomerta Wrote:  I am trying to purchase, but I cannot use my Amex for international purchases, would it be possible for me to send the payment through paypal to the same email as a gift and include in the note it's for virtual goods etc.?

If you send the payment to: [email protected]
Leave a note saying: Paying for virtual goods, have accepted hexui.com's ToS and conditions, written anywhere on their website.
26-Apr-14, 02:08
(26-Apr-14 01:58)Menalix Wrote:  
(26-Apr-14 01:48)evilomerta Wrote:  I am trying to purchase, but I cannot use my Amex for international purchases, would it be possible for me to send the payment through paypal to the same email as a gift and include in the note it's for virtual goods etc.?

If you send the payment to: [email protected]
Leave a note saying: Paying for virtual goods, have accepted hexui.com's ToS and conditions, written anywhere on their website.

sent; I put your note, the plan I paid for, and my username on this forum in the message title

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)