Current time: 16-Apr-24, 15:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Review by a Doge
04-Apr-15, 04:37
Lets get down to the basics here. I've only used this cheat for about 5-7 days, and I say that it is AWESOME. Sure there are a few bugs but I've fixed that by changing some of the settings

Triggerbot - 9/10

The triggerbot works really well if you have a good PC. For a better triggerbot, you may need a PC that gets really high FPS on CSGO or CSS. For example: My HP ENVY m6 1205dx can run the cheat with about 60+ fps and almost hitting every sniper shot the trigger can get. It is VERY customize-able and you have the ability to change each of the gun's settings. The only bad part I would say is that you need a medium-high or above style PC to run this cheat very well.

Aimbot- 8/10 (BETA)

The aimbot works like the ventrillo hack in CSS. If it is close to the head and you shoot, it will snap to the head (Don't worry, the aimbot's FOV is extremely low so it's hard to notice by yourself when playing competitively.) I might add more when it's not in beta.

SoundESP- 10/10

There are only 4 settings. The main ones are Distance and Frequency (from what I use.) The sound ESP works as is and never bugs out unless your in Faceit because the anticheat scrambles the locations so it's hard for aimbots and SoundESP cheats to work.

Security- 10/10

No need to explain really, it's just that the coder does a really nice job at keeping it UD. 100 days undetected at least right now, right?

I would recommend this cheat to anyone who cares about security and legitness. The triggerbot and SoundESP work as is and usually has no errors. Remember to buy if your PC is not a potato though Smile
04-Apr-15, 15:55
thanks for the awesome review mate Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)