Current time: 25-Apr-24, 19:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Jakie's Review
07-Apr-15, 10:44
Hello guys, this is my review for Hexui! And holy shit is Hexui is growing...
From me finding Hexui from some randoms signature on mpgh to a pretty large group of no good dirty hackers Wink
Well, as we all know. Getting banned sucks.... and whilst using Hexui from a fresh cs:go I've never been banned. Which is great! Cause you know... Downloading a "new" release on mpgh with "new" anti-cheat which 10,000 other people will use is surely safe? Hahah Wink Alright, enough references.
This cheat is great. And with it's Aimbot in Beta it just got a whole lot better! Developers are always* up to date with updates and it auto updates! Whaaaatt. What's great about this cheat is the customisability. You want to tweak for 2 hours? Go right ahead! Or buy HAC lol. Is that what I did? You bet ya.
Well, I wanted this to be quick so I'm not going to individually score every god dam feature that Hexui has to offer but to just say.
10/10 - Jakie
11/10 - IGN - Too legit for me Wink
07-Apr-15, 11:31
(07-Apr-15 10:44)jakiemabee Wrote:  Hello guys, this is my review for Hexui! And holy shit is Hexui is growing...
From me finding Hexui from some randoms signature on mpgh to a pretty large group of no good dirty hackers Wink
Well, as we all know. Getting banned sucks.... and whilst using Hexui from a fresh cs:go I've never been banned. Which is great! Cause you know... Downloading a "new" release on mpgh with "new" anti-cheat which 10,000 other people will use is surely safe? Hahah Wink Alright, enough references.
This cheat is great. And with it's Aimbot in Beta it just got a whole lot better! Developers are always* up to date with updates and it auto updates! Whaaaatt. What's great about this cheat is the customisability. You want to tweak for 2 hours? Go right ahead! Or buy HAC lol. Is that what I did? You bet ya.
Well, I wanted this to be quick so I'm not going to individually score every god dam feature that Hexui has to offer but to just say.
10/10 - Jakie
11/10 - IGN - Too legit for me Wink

IGN would give it 10/10 because the cheat is not cinematic enough. Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)