Current time: 28-Mar-24, 17:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Wako's Review
29-Apr-15, 01:09
At this point in time I believe I am coming to the end of my Hexui days it was a fair run, I believe I am about to be banned so I thought I best just leave my review.

Triggerbot
Very efficient, at first it did not work to the standard I wanted it to, but over time I learned how to use it.
This is not a triggerbot that instantly makes you a god player. You must learn this triggerbot like riding a bike.

After learning how to use it, my gameplay changed, I was consistent finally.
In the end I did not need the triggerbot I will explain that very soon.

SoundESP
I don't know where to start....
This thing, whatever it is, ITS FUCKING AMAZING. It is my favourite feature of Hexui.
It works a treat, it turns you into a human wallhack you learn the sound and the tempo to the point when you know EXACTLY how many, and exactly where they at.

Lets say you hold long on DD2. With my settings I was able to sit at the usual peeking corner for long and be able to tell my team how many people going into long doors and short within seconds....
If my team knew I was cheating, what I would be able to tell them is truly amazing. I would be able to tell them if they are shift walking short near the smoked mid doors, I would be able to tell you if they rotate to tunnels.
Cache... ITS FUCKING INSANE.... All I have to say is
I COULD SIT IN QUAD ON A AND WALLBANG PEOPLE IN SQUEAKY FOR DAYS!!!!!!!!!

RCS
I don't know what to say about this other than it does shake your screen and tear a tad on my resolution but It was still very good.

Aimbot
The aimbot is a mouse1 bound tiny FOV aimbot that makes pistol rounds describe able with 1 number and 1 letter. 4K. The aimbot was just fucking amazing.... FUCKING AMAZING.....
The reason I did not have to use the triggerbot was because I could just aim, just aim. It looks quite natural the aim. At least at my level of CSGO

Anti-Cheats
I mainly used it on CEVO, no bans no detections.
Worked like a treat.

Many Thanks
Division Dreamer, thanks for being there when things fucked up. Even when things didn't fuck up, it was great to know you were there bro. Thanks man.

I would like to congratulate Menalix on this amazing creation. You truly have done something amazing here. Thanks Menalix.

Farewell.
29-Apr-15, 03:22
Bai Sad
29-Apr-15, 20:24
That's a really nice review, can't wait for Hexiu to come back out soon! Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)