Current time: 03-May-24, 09:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
League UD?
10-May-15, 17:27
I want to use aim bot/trigger bot on ESEA, is this cheat UD by ESEA?
10-May-15, 17:29
(10-May-15 17:27)ruslan93 Wrote:  I want to use aim bot/trigger bot on ESEA, is this cheat UD by ESEA?
No only sound ESP works on ESEA if i recall.
10-May-15, 17:40
SoundESP Aimbot and RCS works TRiggerbot doesnt, But if you get Manually inspected by getting reported you have a risk of getting banned.
10-May-15, 18:27
(10-May-15 17:40)FiddeM Wrote:  SoundESP Aimbot and RCS works TRiggerbot doesnt, But if you get Manually inspected by getting reported you have a risk of getting banned.

Even with legit settings?
10-May-15, 18:29
They only manual ban you if they think you look unlegit, with Mine and Divs Settings on the new HAC update you shouldnt have problems with looking legit.
11-May-15, 10:03
(10-May-15 18:29)FiddeM Wrote:  They only manual ban you if they think you look unlegit, with Mine and Divs Settings on the new HAC update you shouldnt have problems with looking legit.

DO we have to buy the special program to get your settings? Or are those free inside the premium section?
11-May-15, 11:38
They need to be bought since they are not a product of Hexui. its cheap tho.
11-May-15, 11:54
(11-May-15 11:38)FiddeM Wrote:  They need to be bought since they are not a product of Hexui. its cheap tho.

how much? As i am scraping the bottem of the barrel to afford a month of subscription, and i really dont want to pay if i cant get good legit settings without paying extra :l
11-May-15, 12:00
well there is a Settings forum where people share their own made settings aswell so you have decent settings until you can afford HAC Smile its around 5-6 dollars for 1 month. you can pay with skins and such
11-May-15, 12:02 (This post was last modified: 11-May-15 12:05 by ninjaf1.)
(11-May-15 12:00)FiddeM Wrote:  well there is a Settings forum where people share their own made settings aswell so you have decent settings until you can afford HAC Smile its around 5-6 dollars for 1 month. you can pay with skins and such

After we buy this cheat in Hexui I need to spend more money? Sad
11-May-15, 12:26
You dont need to but if you want the best settings on the aimbot and triggerbot you would want to buy HAC if you have settings that does work and are decent there is alot of em in settings forums
11-May-15, 12:31
(11-May-15 12:26)FiddeM Wrote:  You dont need to but if you want the best settings on the aimbot and triggerbot you would want to buy HAC if you have settings that does work and are decent there is alot of em in settings forums

Thank you, sorry for many question but its my frist time using Hexui.
I'll try to find some good setting in this forum because Im not able to buy HAC. I'll only buy Hexui Cheat.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)