Current time: 06-May-24, 15:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Why you arent make a limit of User ?
12-May-15, 12:31
hey,

why you dont make a limit of user who can use this cheat... It would be more secure from VAC...If all people can buy it will faster detected. Meaby you set a limit like only 300 User. (Just an Idea) So not every noob is using the cheat and gets easy OW or VAC(cause of high user) not every know the OW-bypass...

Meaby Menalix is taking care of this... to much is to risky...

sry for this good english
12-May-15, 12:46
(12-May-15 12:31)berthold18 Wrote:  hey,

why you dont make a limit of user who can use this cheat... It would be more secure from VAC...If all people can buy it will faster detected. Meaby you set a limit like only 300 User. (Just an Idea) So not every noob is using the cheat and gets easy OW or VAC(cause of high user) not every know the OW-bypass...

Meaby Menalix is taking care of this... to much is to risky...

sry for this good english

Limiting the user count is unfair and unlogical.
12-May-15, 12:50
Well from a business perspective this wouldn't be a good idea. Menalix gotta live too Wink

We have already proven that the cheat can be undetected for 6 months. We already have a version of the cheat which only a small amount of people can buy which we call exclusive
12-May-15, 12:52
Wich version ? How much ?
shut up and take my money xD
12-May-15, 12:53 (This post was last modified: 12-May-15 12:54 by Complekz.)
it's something we call exclusive. It's only available in a limited period(it goes on sale very rarely).
12-May-15, 12:59
ouh man I spend all my money for it
12-May-15, 14:39
Thats why we have our exclusive build. And lower user number is not = better vac protection.
It's not VAC will be like: ooh they only have 300 users, we're never gonna detect them then, of course not.
12-May-15, 14:54
no I mean like, there is the risk lower that dumb people use the cheat and get banned because of false injection or OW.

Isnt it like if you get OW that valve ist searching for the Hack inself ? I dontknow exactly...

The excluisve one has a better build? (Unique) And how much is it cost and how many you are selling
12-May-15, 16:00
Just because someone get's ow banned, doesn't mean that the cheat will be detected.
13-May-15, 02:13
(12-May-15 14:54)berthold18 Wrote:  no I mean like, there is the risk lower that dumb people use the cheat and get banned because of false injection or OW.

Isnt it like if you get OW that valve ist searching for the Hack inself ? I dontknow exactly...

The excluisve one has a better build? (Unique) And how much is it cost and how many you are selling

There's nothing here known as false injection, and I do not care about OW.
I'm selling it quite rarely only for currenmt customers, last time I sold was in summer 2014.
13-May-15, 02:27
(13-May-15 02:13)Menalix Wrote:  There's nothing here known as false injection, and I do not care about OW.
I'm selling it quite rarely only for currenmt customers, last time I sold was in summer 2014.

Please tell me that you have good news for us Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)