Current time: 19-Apr-24, 14:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Some questions, thinking of buying
08-May-14, 20:19 (This post was last modified: 08-May-14 20:21 by TreeEskimo.)
Hi.

So I'm thinking about buying because my main go-to cheat provider is updating at the moment and felt like trying something fresh.

How VAC safe is it? I always hear from other cheat providers that their cheat is VAC undetected and a month later every single dude whos been using it has been VAC banned. Thats why I always stick to organner but it's down right now. I just dont want to try this out and end up being VAC banned 1 month after or something like that.

The main feature I'd really love to try is the triggerbot just because of the afterburst method that it has (triggerbot on weapons look really blatant without it). Is the triggerbot actually better than lets say a Supreme Master First Class without cheat? =D

Also am I gonna be able to store the cheat on a USB drive and insert it, load it and then remove the USB or does it have to be inserted whilst playing? Smile

Thanks.
08-May-14, 20:35
(08-May-14 20:19)TreeEskimo Wrote:  Hi.

So I'm thinking about buying because my main go-to cheat provider is updating at the moment and felt like trying something fresh.

How VAC safe is it? I always hear from other cheat providers that their cheat is VAC undetected and a month later every single dude whos been using it has been VAC banned. Thats why I always stick to organner but it's down right now. I just dont want to try this out and end up being VAC banned 1 month after or something like that.

The main feature I'd really love to try is the triggerbot just because of the afterburst method that it has (triggerbot on weapons look really blatant without it). Is the triggerbot actually better than lets say a Supreme Master First Class without cheat? =D

Also am I gonna be able to store the cheat on a USB drive and insert it, load it and then remove the USB or does it have to be inserted whilst playing? Smile

Thanks.

Greetings.
Lets get right to it!

this is very VAC safe, the main feature of this cheat is always security and the coder behind this cheat really knows what he's doing, the members use their main accounts with skins worth 100s of $ without even being even the slightest woried at all. However no hack you will ever find in your entire life will ever be 100% vac secure nomatter what people tell you, I've been with alot of different cheats, and I by far feel like this is the closest you can get to 100%!

We have alot of useful guides in here to help you setup the perfect triggerbot for you, also guides on how to behave ingame to seem waaay less obvious, which is hardly a problem with the way it works as you mentioned with A-burst

We have people who are globals and supremes, it's not a rage hack so it will not make a silver 1 play like a global elite++ etc. it will improve you alot and you will be able to even go to lan/friends with no1 noticing you cheating Smile

The cheat can be run by either USB-unplug method or directly from you hardware it's up to you.

Feel free to ask any further questions you might have.

Sincerely,
Div.
08-May-14, 20:40 (This post was last modified: 08-May-14 20:41 by TreeEskimo.)
Alright sounds good. So I can have Steam closed, run hexui from USB, pull it out and start Steam? Or does Steam have to be running?

I dont know why but I'm just so used to loading from USB and such without Steam running and I feel alot more safe that way. I'm pretty certain I've also avoided VAC bans in the past doing that.
08-May-14, 21:53 (This post was last modified: 08-May-14 21:53 by Division.)
(08-May-14 20:40)TreeEskimo Wrote:  Alright sounds good. So I can have Steam closed, run hexui from USB, pull it out and start Steam? Or does Steam have to be running?

I dont know why but I'm just so used to loading from USB and such without Steam running and I feel alot more safe that way. I'm pretty certain I've also avoided VAC bans in the past doing that.

PM'ed you about it.
Welcome aboard
09-May-14, 03:42
Welcome to Hexui, happy cheating! Wink
09-May-14, 03:52
welcome to hexui
09-May-14, 20:42
Thanks guys Smile
10-May-14, 02:51
welcome to hexui Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)